No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez: "Chavez fight is completely confirmed"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZZZzzz....... View Post
    paul's not bigger than chavez. he might have an inch in height on him, but chavez rehydrates to cruiserweight. dude is a big muthufuka.
    A lot of that is water weight, it's not like he's shredded in the ring, he looks soft, unlike Hopkins who was ripped even after rehydration which is the true sign that you're big for your division.

Comment

Sergio will beat the break, wheels, muffler and dashboard off of Jr's ass. Then he can get beat by Floyd at the end or start of this year.

Comment

I dont believe this until both are walking into the ring.

The Gamboa - Rios was a real let down.

Comment

Originally posted by noekin3 View Post
          I dont believe this until both are walking into the ring.
          Agreed, it seems so unlikely. I don't know why anyone who cares about Chavez would want to see him take this fight. Nothing against the guy but I think this is going to be a demoralizing defeat for him. One which might affect his fights even after this one.

Comment

Originally posted by WesleySnipes View Post
            and who told him that? Bob Arum? we all know how credible everything out of Bobs mouth is...
            yup last time i know bob was about to make rios vs gamboa
            but somehow floyd showed gamboa his vag!na
            and it turned him into a b1g possy

Comment

Based on Sergio's last performance people might be underestimating Jr.

Comment

If true, Martinez will embarrass Chavez jr....

Comment

Jr. is stronger and improved while Martínez looks more vulnerable every time, besides Martínez has had trouble before with fighters who force him to fight (like when Margarito knocked him out) and that is like Jr´s specialty. One year ago I would have not liked a victory of Jr. over Martínez but he has been working so hard that he changed my opinion on him and I will be happy to celebrate.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                    See, I told you so.

I told you this fight would happen.

Easy work for JR.
                    haha....start working on another sig for another boxer mang, Chavez jr is going down!!

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      haha....start working on another sig for another boxer mang, Chavez jr is going down!!
                      He'll blame it on Sergio taking steroids. I'm calling it now.

Comment

Working...
                      X