No announcement yet.

How shallow are you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
    That actually makes me feel a little sad for you, and I don't mean that in a ****ty, b*tchy way. I feel bad that you would put up with someone treating you like **** for the rest of your life just because she looks good.

Looks fade by the way, she could squeeze out a few kids, get hit by a bus, whatever and you would still be stuck with her, except now you have an ugly **** who ****s your best friend :/

Since she's been the topic of debate lately, let's go with Adele.
    Well since there are no ground rules, and by this hypothetical I can't divorce myself from either one. I'd choose # 2 with # 1 as a side-piece. Since she puts out, she'd be putting out with me on the side, and once old per your hypothetical rules, I'm not bound to her and will let her go, all while remaining with # 2 choice for life...as per agreement.

Comment

That actually makes me feel a little sad for you, and I don't mean that in a ****ty, b*tchy way. I feel bad that you would put up with someone treating you like **** for the rest of your life just because she looks good.

Looks fade by the way, she could squeeze out a few kids, get hit by a bus, whatever and you would still be stuck with her, except now you have an ugly **** who ****s your best friend :/

Since she's been the topic of debate lately, let's go with Adele.

hmmmm....imma have to think about that one

Comment

Originally posted by Dem Eyes View Post
        Women who say size doesn't matter must be really shallow.
        you have the "biggest c0ck" if you make a woman fall in love with you.

Comment

Ok, so I have been seeing all you guys with your threads about girls bodies, ****, asses, fat, thin, thick, petite etc., and it got me thinking, you guys are always so focused on a woman's appearance so I want to ask you all a question:

If you had to choose would it be;

1) A thin and beautiful woman, who was an absolute ****, no personality, a gold digger, ****s your best friend and would never love you, but she's gorgeous and puts out twice a week.

2) Fat, thick whatever you want to say body type, pretty face, loyal and a good woman, who pulls her weight (no pun intended) and would do absolutely anything for you.

You would be stuck with your choice for the rest of your life, by the way.

Who would youuuu choose?

I much prefer chubby > skinny. This isn't really a hard choice for me unless she's grossly obesed

It which case I would probably still try to mount ''it''

Comment

Number 1, I would feel bad doing all the cruel things I always wished to do to a woman to number 2. She got it bad as it is.
            Therefore it has to be number one, no bad feelings, just pure amusement.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
              i would never be with a woman that would treat me like *****, and i would never be with a woman im not sexually attracted to.

do you really think all hot chicks are what you say they are?
              Oh no, you misunderstood me. I'm not for one second saying a beautiful woman is a automatically a ****, it's just the scenario I am giving you all, just to see where your heads at really.

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
              I much prefer chubby > skinny. This isn't really a hard choice for me unless she's grossly obesed

It which case I would probably still try to mount ''it''
              I ****ing love you

Comment

Ok, so I have been seeing all you guys with your threads about girls bodies, ****, asses, fat, thin, thick, petite etc., and it got me thinking, you guys are always so focused on a woman's appearance so I want to ask you all a question:

If you had to choose would it be;

1) A thin and beautiful woman, who was an absolute ****, no personality, a gold digger, ****s your best friend and would never love you, but she's gorgeous and puts out twice a week.

2) Fat, thick whatever you want to say body type, pretty face, loyal and a good woman, who pulls her weight (no pun intended) and would do absolutely anything for you.

You would be stuck with your choice for the rest of your life, by the way.

Who would youuuu choose?

Is she rich?

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
                  Well since there are no ground rules, and by this hypothetical I can't divorce myself from either one. I'd choose # 2 with # 1 as a side-piece. Since she puts out, she'd be putting out with me on the side, and once old per your hypothetical rules, I'm not bound to her and will let her go, all while remaining with # 2 choice for life...as per agreement.
                  Oh no, you aren't allowed to cheat at all

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                    Is she rich?
                    They are of equal financial backgrounds for sake of argument.

Comment

Oh no, you misunderstood me. I'm not for one second saying a beautiful woman is a automatically a ****, it's just the scenario I am giving you all, just to see where your heads at really.
                      teh thick girl, #2 of course. only dumb biitches like to be treated like shet by their cheating dbag boyfriends.

Comment

Working...
                      X