No announcement yet.

How shallow are you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] How shallow are you?

Ok, so I have been seeing all you guys with your threads about girls bodies, ****, asses, fat, thin, thick, petite etc., and it got me thinking, you guys are always so focused on a woman's appearance so I want to ask you all a question:

If you had to choose would it be;

1) A thin and beautiful woman, who was an absolute ****, no personality, a gold digger, ****s your best friend and would never love you, but she's gorgeous and puts out twice a week.

2) Fat, thick whatever you want to say body type, pretty face, loyal and a good woman, who pulls her weight (no pun intended) and would do absolutely anything for you.

You would be stuck with your choice for the rest of your life, by the way.

Who would youuuu choose?

Comment

You

Comment

appearance comes first to me. then personality.

Comment

damn

that's a tough one

how thick is she?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
            You

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
              appearance comes first to me. then personality.
              That actually makes me feel a little sad for you, and I don't mean that in a ****ty, b*tchy way. I feel bad that you would put up with someone treating you like **** for the rest of your life just because she looks good.

Looks fade by the way, she could squeeze out a few kids, get hit by a bus, whatever and you would still be stuck with her, except now you have an ugly **** who ****s your best friend :/

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              damn

that's a tough one

how thick is she?
              Since she's been the topic of debate lately, let's go with Adele.

Comment

If you are a younger guy, banging stupid, ****y broads just goes with the territory.

The older you get, the more you realize stupid, ****y broads ain't where its at.

Comment

Women who say size doesn't matter must be really shallow.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
                    That actually makes me feel a little sad for you, and I don't mean that in a ****ty, b*tchy way. I feel bad that you would put up with someone treating you like **** for the rest of your life just because she looks good.

Looks fade by the way, she could squeeze out a few kids, get hit by a bus, whatever and you would still be stuck with her, except now you have an ugly **** who ****s your best friend :/
                    i would never be with a woman that would treat me like *****, and i would never be with a woman im not sexually attracted to.

do you really think all hot chicks are what you say they are?

Comment

Working...
                    X