Collapse
No announcement yet.

Report: Floyd Mayweather vs. Saul "Canelo" Alvarez Scheduled for May 5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:lol1....i knew it...floyd, youre a ****en chicken**** ...

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
      :lol1....i knew it...floyd, youre a ****en chicken**** ...
      And your a dipstick , Manny wouldnt fight Canello period lol he ducked fuken foreman lol , let alone fight Canello at the right weight , the double standards from hating little kids is just amazing .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
        And your a dipstick , Manny wouldnt fight Canello period lol he ducked fuken foreman lol , let alone fight Canello at the right weight , the double standards from hating little kids is just amazing .
        why should manny fight canelo, he's a ****en hypejob.....thats floyd's forte right there, fighting no challnege mofos....

you know youre boy is a chicken****, youre just in denial!...

Comment

The only reason this fight is "dangerous" is because of Canelo's weight advantage... that's it. The fact that he's young doesn't account for anything. Actually, it's more of a disadvantage.
          That's the one thing I'll give Canelo... size... everything else belongs to Floyd. After the fights I've seen Canelo in.... I'm not impressed at all and the only reason he's a champion is because the WBC.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
            why should manny fight canelo, he's a ****en hypejob.....thats floyd's forte right there, fighting no challnege mofos....

you know youre boy is a chicken****, youre just in denial!...
            What ? Margo at 150 for 154 title after ducking the WC saying he is too big , and he is the same size as Margo ,,, you and your hero are full of **** , fuken Manny wouldnt even fight Ortiz at 147 let alone a full 154 young champ , fuk me Canelo would KO Foreman and Margo , Manny will only fight old shot weight drained fighters inhouse bums that are paid to hold back , or smaller guys coming up , he will not fight a young WW like Ortiz or Berto at 147 .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              What ? Margo at 150 for 154 title after ducking the WC saying he is too big , and he is the same size as Margo ,,, you and your hero are full of **** , fuken Manny wouldnt even fight Ortiz at 147 let alone a full 154 young champ , fuk me Canelo would KO Foreman and Margo , Manny will only fight old shot weight drained fighters inhouse bums that are paid to hold back , or smaller guys coming up , he will not fight a young WW like Ortiz or Berto at 147 .
              floyd ducked margo mofo..so wheter pac fought him at 150, its still better than retiring to avoid him...

one thing floyd is famous for is ducking challenges....everybody knows that!

Comment

What happened to Cotto saying he wasn't going to fight Pac at that weight. Guess Pac and them didn't want to negotiate

They picked Margarito though

Comment

Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
                  What happened to Cotto saying he wasn't going to fight Pac at that weight. Guess Pac and them didn't want to negotiate

They picked Margarito though
                  ...and floyd picked baldo instead of margo...., b1tchass!

Comment

The same Baldo that beat Judah who Cotto had to throw low blows against

Tell me how u want it son

Comment

Who has higher boxing skills than Mayweather in boxing nobody so who is Mayweather suppose to fight since Arum isn't gonna let the Pacquiao fight happen tell me who is he suppose to fight. It really doesn''t matter who Mayweather fights people are going to complain. I tell you one thing Alvarez is way better than ortiz fight night weights will be something like Mayweather 149-150 Alvarez 168-169.

The only other person i can think of is Sergio. And we all know that's a fight Pacquiao would never take they said they would fight him at 150 Segio accepted then Pacquiao said nah now it has to be 147 they wan't him totally drained them dudes are clowns man. Mayweather would fight Sergio before Pacquiao would.

What will Mayweather be what 35 when he fight that kid at 154lbs Mayweather gonna keep taking these chances with these young big fighters and end up getting caught. Canelo would beat cotto. So i don't even want to see May vs Cotto that fight is a big mismatch to me in favor of May.

You know yo're great when people have to nitpick every little thing like you suppose to be perfect they do the same thing to Lebron, overall Lebron is the best overall player in the league and it's not even close. There have bben a ton of games when Dwade shoots horrible and make horrible decisions but they let it go they don't say much then you look at Lebron stat line and he might shoot 60% from the field have 36ps 13rebound 9 assist and all the media will say is he missed a free throw or some dumb **** like that mean while dwade might shoot 4-18 and he's shot similar to that alot of times and nothing is said. Mother****er if it wasn't for me we wouldn't have even been in the game that's the price o just being so much better than everybody else. Don't bring up rings either like the media does because people with common sense know that has nothing do do with how great a player you are there are bench players that got championship rings **** Robbert Horry got 7 rings get the point!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X