Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Report: Floyd Mayweather vs. Saul "Canelo" Alvarez Scheduled for May 5

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/sport...cheduled-may-5

AHAHHAH YES!!!

This is a very dagerous fight for MONEY Mayweather! He's really testing his skill. To take one of those punches from Saul woud be a grave mistake. Im proud that Mayweather always gives us the best fight possable everytime!

Comment

SWEETSCIENCE did your parents drop you on your head when you were a baby? Because you come off as a ****ing ******.

Comment

Opposing views?

Get off google.

Comment

How reliable is this site?

I swear, if this fight gets officially announced, I'm done with Floyd...Fight Cotto!!!

Comment

this was most likely the plan all along----canelo has fought on a floyd card (vs mosley) and as part of the ortiz ppv---so the traditional foundation has been laid...fighting on a mexican holiday...of course floyd wanted a mexican rather than pacquiao...he just needed to do all the pacquiao posturing to come off as if he hasn't been ducking, but most people have longer memories.

i don't mind the fight myself, and even though canelo is not that technical at all- no head movement, squares up---he throws mean punches and is out to kill. mind you, canelo couldn't knock out matthew hatton...and floyd is no kermit 'the frog' cintron or alfonso gomez (who should've been ahead on the card)

Comment

Originally posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post
              This is a very dagerous fight for MONEY Mayweather! He's really testing his skill. To take one of those punches from Saul woud be a grave mistake. Im proud that Mayweather always gives us the best fight possable everytime!
              roflmao. This made my lol so hard lol

Comment

Originally posted by Rabagiyo View Post
                SWEETSCIENCE did your parents drop you on your head when you were a baby? Because you come off as a ****ing ******.
                the funny part about your post is that you're trying to troll another troll, he'll probably start trolling you and then it'll become a battle of ******s.

Comment

This is a joke...Alverez has no one on his resume with skills higher than Cintron and Alfonso Gomez...and he and gets a fight with the supposed P4P champion? This makes both Mayweather and boxing look bad.

Comment

U have to be fuking kiddin me!

Comment

Working...
                    X