Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you guys seen 3 guys & 1 hammer murder video?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No but i've done research on it and the killers ...

Comment

I want to see that vid but cant at work, will check it out at home

I use to go to ync.com, they have all kind of sick shit on there too

Comment

I'm a proud sick phuck, but I couldn't watch it. I can't watch helpless old people, kids, or women get tortured or murdered. That's a BIG no to me. That crosses the line... i'm surprised there are SICKER phucks out there that can. PHUCK THAT.

After the 3 blows they gave the old man, that was it, I couldn't watch it.
        I mean, I can watch anything... dudes committing suicide, pics and vids of car accidents, dudes shooting, stabbing/killing each other, beheadings, etc.
        But when it has to do with kids, old folks, and woman... i'll pass.

I HOPE THOSE 3 russian phucks get raped by black dudes and get tortured to death.

Anyhow, A LOT of good stuff on there.... i'm about to head back. THANKS FOR THE LINKS, FELLAS!

Comment

Originally posted by Capo Loko View Post
          I'm a proud sick phuck, but I couldn't watch it. I can't watch helpless old people, kids, or women get tortured or murdered. That's a BIG no to me. That crosses the line... i'm surprised there are SICKER phucks out there that can. PHUCK THAT.

After the 3 blows they gave the old man, that was it, I couldn't watch it.
          I mean, I can watch anything... dudes committing suicide, pics and vids of car accidents, dudes shooting, stabbing/killing each other, beheadings, etc.
          But when it has to do with kids, old folks, and woman... i'll pass.

I HOPE THOSE 3 russian phucks get raped by black dudes and get tortured to death.

Anyhow, A LOT of good stuff on there.... i'm about to head back. THANKS FOR THE LINKS, FELLAS!
          it's funny how you mentioned black dudes because it would be more degrading than them getting raped by asians or white guys. LOL subtle racism

I agree with your post btw

Comment

damn now I wanna see this even more

Comment

Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post
              I saw it a couple of times. I didn't really feel anything. I could mentally process the event, and realize that it's horrible, or atrocious, yet I couldn't feel anything seeing it. It was just a random event my eyes laced their sight upon. Anyways, I've seen faces of death to, but I didn't feel disgusted, disturbed, nor bad. I merely watched, as a hawk watches its pray, and didn't think much of it after it was done.

The fact that their are humans out their that would blatantly indulge in those types of behaviors is sickening. I've watched movies of this nature without much thought on it; Yet it has to be rather disturbing that one can find amusement from ones suffering. Whether you're witnessing it live, or on tape is irrelevant. What's relevant is the amusement you get from watching people suffer. That's sick, and who all up in hurrrrr agree
              I wonder why this guy doesn't type like this all the time. When I first saw a post where he didn't used ebonics I was shocked.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                it's funny how you mentioned black dudes because it would be more degrading than them getting raped by asians or white guys. LOL subtle racism

I agree with your post btw
                That was my point, homie. LOL. Imagine some big ass black dudes ass phucking and torturing these sick russian phucks? I would pay to see this shyt!

Originally posted by bigdlb12 View Post
                damn now I wanna see this even more
                I don't know man, to me it was just sad. Poor old dude.

Originally posted by GeorgiaRED View Post
                I wonder why this guy doesn't type like this all the time. When I first saw a post where he didn't used ebonics I was shocked.
                That's 'cause Dro is not high. When he's high, his ni99a side comes out.

Comment

Originally posted by Capo Loko View Post
                  That's 'cause Dro is not high. When he's high, his ni99a side comes out.
                  hahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgiaRED View Post
                    hahahahahahaha
                    man I was high as **** when I wrote that **** bruh

Comment

http://www.icanhasimage.com/images/e...qfe9tetf4e.gif

I posted this on another page, but since we are on the topic, does anyone know if this is real? Is so what happened?

NSFW

Comment

Working...
                      X