• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    Past - Oscar de la Hoya
    Yep, gotta miss prime DLH...

Comment

roy jones in his prime was fun. it was like a super hero. james toney, juan diaz was hella fun at his best. shane mosely as well.

Comment

James Toney.

Comment

2 surprises for ya. Spinks & Ouma. Also kinda Tszyu, Forrest, & Quartay

Comment

There's a guy fighting this wk end, that when prime was pretty exciting to watch

Comment

I'd say Jermain Taylor, but even though he hasn't officially retired, he might not be seen as active. In that case, I would say RJJ.

Comment

Originally posted by ViciousVic View Post
                Name one fighter (or two) you miss watching at the elite level.

I would have to say Kelly Pavlik. Even though I was rooting against him against Martinez, how can you not like Pavlik? Power in both hands, comes to fight everytime out. Makes for fun fights and is just a good night of boxing anytime he would box. Hope he gets better and finds his way back to a title shot.
                RJJ...end of thread

Comment

Another vote for Edison Miranda. Loved watching that guy fight. He had tremendous power, great heart and always brought it to his opponents. His fight with Pavlik is an underrated classic. Almost non-stop bombs being thrown throughout. Hope he gets a chance to fight on the big stage again soon.

Jorge Arce seems to have diappeared off the radar. Very entertaining fighter back in the day.

Evander of course, since he's still technically an active fighter. But not this current iteration, obviously. Likewise Jones, Toney, Morales etc.

Also, although he was never at an elite level, I really miss Martin Rogan.

Comment

a prime dela hoya, roy jones jr, morales...

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X