Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I tweeted Shane Mosley and told him to step aside and let someone else fight Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I tweeted Shane Mosley and told him to step aside and let someone else fight Pacquiao

Someone that actually has a chance. That he knows he will lose and nobody wants to see the fight. I showed him the poll of how many people REALLY WANT TO SEE pacquiao - mosley....

You're telling a man to step away from big $, he won't listen. He knows he will get beat but he wants a last big payday before hanging them up.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian.. View Post
      You're telling a man to step away from big $, he won't listen. He knows he will get beat but he wants a last big payday before hanging them up.
      i was saying the same thing but when 24 7 rolls around i hope i get a shot out at a guy that said he has no chance

Comment

Originally posted by G Doggy Dog View Post
        i was saying the same thing but when 24 7 rolls around i hope i get a shot out at a guy that said he has no chance
        Or maybe you will be the guy that motivated him to make a big upset. Hopefully if the fight gets made shane gets motivitated by every one saying he has no chance just like he did with margs. Hopefully he at least puts up a good fight.

Comment

Why would you want to disrespect a fighter like Shane Mosley?

Comment

Originally posted by THE CONQUEROR View Post
            Why would you want to disrespect a fighter like Shane Mosley?
            how is that disrespecting a fighter? its the truth. shane has no fkn chance

Comment

He's gotten hundreds of tweets like yours and he makes the same stupid replies. Stop making threads.

Comment

Originally posted by G Doggy Dog View Post
                how is that disrespecting a fighter? its the truth. shane has no fkn chance
                You have no fkn chance of beating Pac, Mosley does.

Comment

Mosley has been replaced with a punching bag. Mannys next opponent has been announced and its an undefeated punching bag that hasn't loss and taken a draw in there last two fights.

Comment

Working...
                  X