• Former louisiana house of representative: How Zionists Divide and Conquer

15 min anti-jewish Youtube video?

No thanks

Comment

Great video

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
        Great video
        Weren't you complaining about racist in the other thread....

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
          Weren't you complaining about racist in the other thread....
          But this video isn't racist. It talks about the Zionist movement and its agenda. Not once in this video he attacked Jewish people or made any offensive gesture. Being Anti-Zionist doesn't make you anti-Semitic

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
            But this video isn't racist. It talks about the Zionist movement and its agenda. Not once in this video he attacked Jewish people or made any offensive gesture. Being Anti-Zionist doesn't make you anti-Semitic
            Everybody that uses the word Zonist pretty is talking about every Jew

They see a jewish person on the street and call him a mother****er. They have no idea if their Zonist but haye him anyway because in your mind as well as everybody elses, zonists and jews go hand in hand

Everybody loves to say it on these forums, "I hate zonists, but i respect and admire jews".....yea ok

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post

They see a jewish person on the street and call him a mother****er. They have no idea if their Zonist but haye him anyway because in your mind as well as everybody elses, zonists and jews go hand in hand

Everybody loves to say it on these forums, "I hate zonists, but i respect and admire jews".....yea ok
              Of course you would be here defending the zionist, you make me sick

Comment

Originally posted by dj ♥ View Post
                Of course you would be here defending the zionist, you make me sick

Comment

Very interesting vid.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post

Comment

Working...
                    X