Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

yanks who needs football(soccer) cleats....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yanks who needs football(soccer) cleats....

http://www.worldsoccershop.com/40-off-sale.html

they have a one week sale on soccershop right now

they got a **** load of good cleats on sale

im getting tempted to order some T90 laser III right now...:wank:

I play barefoot on fake grass.
    I save money on shoes and can hit knuckle-balls with minimal effort.
    The only down-side is that I have to watch for incoming f*gs & their mini-knives on their feet.

Comment

This thread is targeted at girls and 12 year old boys. That's who plays soccer in America.

Yet we're still better than England.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
        This thread is targeted at girls and 12 year old boys. That's who plays soccer in America.

its pretty bad if u think about it cuz england has excellent players but they dont fire properly like they should be doing. i mean if u look at england on paper they a top 5 team yet when they play i cant see them cracking top 15.

almost as bad as italy and france.

Comment

Originally posted by Iron Smith View Post
          I play barefoot on fake grass.
          I save money on shoes and can hit knuckle-balls with minimal effort.
          The only down-side is that I have to watch for incoming f*gs & their mini-knives on their feet.
          thats the only reason i never play barefoot lol i have bad knees last thing i need is a random **** shoving his cleats into my feet.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post

Yanks will never be better than England.

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
              its pretty bad if u think about it cuz england has excellent players but they dont fire properly like they should be doing. i mean if u look at england on paper they a top 5 team yet when they play i cant see them cracking top 15.

almost as bad as italy and france.
              England obviously has top players. The thing is, you can't tell me that if Landon Donovan was born in England, entered the Liverpool youth system at the age of 7. Stayed in the Liverpool youth system until 18. And then played for Liverpool his entire career starting at 18. You can't tell me that he wouldn't be at least very near to what Steven Gerrard is today.

In that example, I described what happened with Steven Gerrard. Steven Gerrard had the advantage of being born in a football-centric country, and he had all the benefits of development in a developed country obsessed with football.

Steven Gerrard is considered by some as top 10-20 in the world. The limeys love to poke fun at Donovan, but they know the truth is always somewhere in the middle.

Comment

England is better than USA at soccer, there's no disputing this.

Better players, better infrastructure, better clubs, better World Cup record, you name it.

I love USA, they play with heart but it's only deluded Americans that believe they're better than England, end of.

Comment

I don't care about the trash talking much, as long as you can put up or shut the **** up. And its incredibly funny for England to do worse in that World Cup than USA after that kind of arrogance.

I guess this will have to be settled when USA Basketball plays Team Great Britain in Basketball at the Olympics in 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Iron Smith View Post
                    England is better than USA at soccer, there's no disputing this.

Better players, better infrastructure, better clubs, better World Cup record, you name it.

I love USA, they play with heart but it's only deluded Americans that believe they're better than England, end of.
                    Better players, maybe. Better infrastructure, definitely. Better WC record, sure.

What have you done for me lately?

I love the limeys, we are brothers at the end of the day. But when it comes to football, it's war.

Comment

Working...
                    X