Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Pac is more dominant and has more ability floyd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    Basically what im saying is Pac controls and dictates what his opponent does.
    PBF cant do that. If PBFs opponents want to attack floyd they will do. If they want to defend they will do. PBF dont control them.
    Pac made cotto run, because Cotto had no choice and would have got hurt. Clottey had to cover up because everything else he did he was getting punished with the speed and footwork and postiioning and power.
    I mean can anyone not help but laugh at comedy like this? Jesus Christ.

How much does anyone want to bet- that this guy has never boxed before? Anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Lead Cenobite View Post
      Very shallow surface level analysis. No big shock coming from a Bruce Lee fan.
      Aye, couldn't agree more.

I'm staying out of NSB til there's something decent to read.

Tyson comebacks just don't cut it anymore.

Comment

I mean can anyone not help but laugh at comedy like this? Jesus Christ.

How much does anyone want to bet- that this guy has never boxed before? Anyone?
        Chances are higher that James Toney turns Vegan.

Comment

Very shallow surface level analysis. No big shock coming from a Bruce Lee fan.
          I think PBF would find there are so many things he cant do as well, because he would be fighting somone with comparable speed and more power.

Maybe roach has developed a plan that Floyd cant even pot shot because it will get punished.

Comment

PBF cant do that. If PBFs opponents want to attack floyd they will do. If they want to defend they will do. PBF dont control them.
            Pac made cotto run, because Cotto had no choice and would have got hurt. Clottey had to cover up because everything else he did he was getting punished with the speed and footwork and postiioning and power.

Clottey fought such a stinker because of what Pac did.
            Oy vey. Stick to watching fights, not analyzing them.

Comment

Clottey fought such a stinker because of what Pac did.
              Lol. Ok . Two questions. Do you think Pac would throw 1300 punches against Mayweather? If the answer is no like I suspect it might be, do think thats because Manny doesnt want to throw that many punches or is it something else?

Comment

I think PBF would find there are so many things he cant do as well, because he would be fighting somone with comparable speed and more power.

Maybe roach has developed a plan that Floyd cant even pot shot because it will get punished.
                Hey quick question there Ace, is Pac a great infighter, or an average or bad one? What say you? I'm curious to hear what stunning insights you might have into this....

Comment

Pacquiao is a dirty fighter. Floyd is the cleanest fighter in history. Floyd Mayweather is trying to clean up the sport of boxing. Floyd would KO Pacquiao in less then 4 rounds anyone that truly understands how great "Money" is knows this already. Don't you understand how great Floyd is? He told everyone how great he is. He said he's the greatest fighter ever. I've seen some fighters that I thought were great until floyd told me they were just good and he was the best. The things those fighters did were pretty unbelievable. So since Floyd is the greatest of all time then he can pretty much do anything he wants whenever he wants to whoever he wants to do it to. He told us he's the greatest and you guys still don't believe him. come on guys he told you all. Think of how good some of the fighters that we thought were great were and the things they accomplished. since Floyd is the greatest he can top all of they're accomplishments. He can Ko anyone with any punch at any moment. He could go 12 rounds without a punch ever landing once if he wanted to.

Comment

Okay I never noticed your sig, but that's pretty funny.

So Manny has never had any real fights? Just like Bruce lee? hahaha. Senile old Arum. Always good for a laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by xAUGUSTUSx View Post
                      Pacquiao is a dirty fighter. Floyd is the cleanest fighter in history. Floyd Mayweather is trying to clean up the sport of boxing. Floyd would KO Pacquiao in less then 4 rounds anyone that truly understands how great "Money" is knows this already. Don't you understand how great Floyd is? He told everyone how great he is. He said he's the greatest fighter ever. I've seen some fighters that I thought were great until floyd told me they were just good and he was the best. The things those fighters did were pretty unbelievable. So since Floyd is the greatest of all time then he can pretty much do anything he wants whenever he wants to whoever he wants to do it to. He told us he's the greatest and you guys still don't believe him. come on guys he told you all. Think of how good some of the fighters that we thought were great were and the things they accomplished. since Floyd is the greatest he can top all of they're accomplishments. He can Ko anyone with any punch at any moment. He could go 12 rounds without a punch ever landing once if he wanted to.
                      You are almost 30 years old. Grow up.

Comment

Working...
                      X