No announcement yet.

Fight Night Round 4 Control Scheme poll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fight Night Round 4 Control Scheme poll

Seems to me that there is a big uproar on whether or not button commands should be included in the game. Well now I'm gonna make a poll on what YOU guys prefer to use.
    Analog sticks
    59.46%
    Buttons
    40.54%

I like buttons better, I dont mind TPC but sometimes I don't throw the punch I want and find that annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by Kinto View Post
      I like buttons better, I dont mind TPC but sometimes I don't throw the punch I want and find that annoying.
      That is the delay in the process of flicking the stick faster than usual.

Im pretty sure EA is working on this for the final release. That build was an early build, and I can say for a fact that we will not see half of the issues in the demo in the full release.

Lets hope so.

Comment

Why cant they just include both like in the old game
        I voted for stick BTW!

Comment

Originally posted by KnockoutTheFat View Post
          Seems to me that there is a big uproar on whether or not button commands should be included in the game. Well now I'm gonna make a poll on what YOU guys prefer to use.
          The more options... the merrier imo... simple as that.

Comment

This is what I think of you button users ( watch my video ). LOL J/king. Once you get used to the sticks its amazing. You can't just mash or randomly do things this time. Everything is about timing and knowing when to throw the punch. Look at what I do, I set Hatton up with a body shot, which forces him to throw a right and I counter with a left hook, and go in for the finish with no remorse. Watch this and tell me if that doesn't look authentic. I was a former button user and I was alway good with both. I was ranked number 1 on the xbox for Round 3, but moved on to Round 3 Xbox 360 and still undefeatd, but got tired of it real fast because it just was not authentic enough to keep things interesting. This game on the other hands has tons of strategy involved and reach, footwork, speed, and timing will all play a big part. And this is only with these 2 character I'm playing with. Imagine playing with Tyson, Lewis, Ali, Shane Mosley, Joe Calzaghe, Roy Jones, and all these other fighters with different proportions and distinct styles and attributes. Man I can't wait for the full version. This is the truest representation of the sport. Keep in my for you guys who haven't tried the game yet. This is not Round 3 Total control set up. Its pretty different and takes a bit to get used to. I had to learn all over again, but after 7 or so matches Ive gotten pretty used to it. Pretty easy once you do.

Last edited by NoFear24; 05-18-2009, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NoFear24 View Post
              This is what I think of you button users ( watch my video ). LOL J/king. Once you get used to the sticks its amazing. You can't just mash or randomly do things this time. Everything is about timing and knowing when to throw the punch. Look at what I do, I set Hatton up with a body shot, which forces him to throw a right and I counter with a left hook, and go in for the finish with no remorse. Watch this and tell me if that doesn't look authentic. I was a former button user and I was alway good with both. I was ranked number 1 on the xbox for Round 3, but moved on to Round 3 Xbox 360 and still undefeatd, but got tired of it real fast because it just was not authentic enough to keep things interesting. This game on the other hands has tons of strategy involved and reach, footwork, speed, and timing will all play a big part. And this is only with these 2 character I'm playing with. Imagine playing with Tyson, Lewis, Ali, Shane Mosley, Joe Calzaghe, Roy Jones, and all these other fighters with different proportions and distinct styles and attributes. Man I can't wait for the full version. This is the truest representation of the sport. Keep in my for you guys who haven't tried the game yet. This is not Round 3 Total control set up. Its pretty different and takes a bit to get used to. I had to learn all over again, but after 7 or so matches Ive gotten pretty used to it. Pretty easy once you do.

Sick ass combination!

Comment

Originally posted by Hendrix View Post
                Sick ass combination!
                Thanks man, I just wish they had JMM so I can do that to that tough SOB. LOL J/king. Hope they have JMM as downloadable content with Xbox live or PSN in the future.

Comment

Button mashers need to get used to it.

Comment

People on this forum will vote analog for the most part because alot of posters on here think it makes them that much more talented. And the analog stick is for pure-brawlers not boxers, buttons are for picking your shots and using the jab.

Comment

Working...
                    X