No announcement yet.

Whos On the Z train over here?????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whos On the Z train over here?????

aright if u guys root for me to destroy this ****** paul hillbilly wimp then Im a show respect to u guys ..... just be honest and if your my fan be my fan if your a hater your a hater...... So who believes and is rooting for me to smash PIMP and silence the haters????

You know Z that I am your fan.

You should see how I am smashing this fool RealDeal.
    This gipsy england 4 eyed cocksuker think he is funny.
    You should hear his jokes.He sound like 10 year old Joseph Fritzl daughter.
    SHe is obsesed with me!
    Last edited by katsidismichael; 04-09-2009, 11:05 PM.

Comment

well sounds like your back but if your my true fan bro like u say how come u left the z train so many times before????

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
        well sounds like your back but if your my true fan bro like u say how come u left the z train so many times before????
        I was angry at you cuz you diss CROATIAN POWER but
        everything is cool now!

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
          if your a hater your a hater...... So who believes and is rooting for me to smash PIMP and silence the haters????
          Im pretty sure you think I am a hater, so since you love that word so much i'll go ahead and "hate" on you. Beating a methhead won't silence anyone, you still lost your first fight to a guy who is like glass joe from mike tysons punch out.

If you lose though, it wouldnt surprise anyone either, you quit in the first round of your last fight.

Comment

If you stop calling it the ****ing "Z-train" or us "fans" then maybe we'd take it easy on ya since we rather listen to some of your bull**** than anything from "Pimp".

Comment

Well you know I want you to win, I went out of my way by calling your show and that **** don't come cheap for me.

Comment

Working...
              X