No announcement yet.

Ortiz was robbed yesterday !!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
    He was so scared of ortiz power that he kept hitting him with that right hand.

Ortiz and Kahn are becoming 2 of the most overrated mothaf-Xmas on boxingscene.
    lol Peterson wasn't hitting **** early on and was holding on to dearlife every time Ortiz got in on him Peterson basically was fighting almost the whole fight same way Khan fought the last rounds

trying not to get KTFO

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      the should of been the plan after the Maidana lost

Fight off TV regroup.

But, no GBP fed him to us on undercards in his senior citizen tour.

And, when he finally goes back to fight a prime fighter he gives that performance?

He has the tools but he just doesn't have that "IT" factor...Have him fight off tv, and just wait till you can make a Brandon Rios fight...
      He's too much of a pansy for boxing. Did you see how he always wanted to touch gloves after every little thing and be friends with Peterson?

The guy's totally overrated and stiff.

Maidana did him a favor. He should retire and be a writer or surfer, or whatever. Boxing is not for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        lol Peterson wasn't hitting **** early on and was holding on to dearlife every time Ortiz got in on him Peterson basically was fighting almost the whole fight same way Khan fought the last rounds

trying not to get KTFO
        I do t know what fight you were watching duke. Peterson tied him up to disrupt Ortiz rhythm. Other then that Ortiz was on bike.

Comment

Originally posted by MuckMuck View Post
          Ortiz is weird. He was in control of the fight when he presssed forward and threw combinations. But then he would randomly back off and circle the ring.
          I didnt know what was that about either its not like he was getting pressured he was backing up for no reason while Peterson was backing up too

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Gore View Post
            He's too much of a pansy for boxing. Did you see how he always wanted to touch gloves after every little thing and be friends with Peterson?

The guy's totally overrated and stiff.

Maidana did him a favor. He should retire and be a writer or surfer, or whatever. Boxing is not for him.
            It is not, I said that after the Maidana fight. When he said "I am too young to be taking this kind of punishment"

Like WTF?

This is boxing what did you expect? That you was going to have tea with the man...This is the hurting business he is trying to take your head off man. But, "I'm too young to be taking this kind of punishment" GTFOH...

Yea go surf...

He is overrated that is why I felt Rios would beat him... Rios might be overrated but he is a fighter. You can tell by his demeanor by the way he fights, that he is a fighter. Ortiz for some reason is not...Like you said he's pansy...

Comment

Ortiz wasn't robbed - he got lucky - AND he got out smarted and out boxed for at least 7 out of the 10 rounds. Peterson countered the hell out of Ortiz and had Ortiz backing away by the middle rounds!

Ortiz has no heart and Peterson has more than enough - Peterson won that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
                I do t know what fight you were watching duke. Peterson tied him up to disrupt Ortiz rhythm. Other then that Ortiz was on bike.
                I think there was one round were Peterson threw less then 20 punches

some people just hate Ortiz I get that but you cant say that lamont won this fight. because of the 10-7 round for you to say Lamont won you would have to give him 7 rounds out of the 10
                Last edited by Phenom; 12-12-2010, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X