Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Pacquiao succeed where Floyd failed and stop Shane Mosley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GTFO with boring 12 round decision,floyd took mosely apart and put on a boxing clinic,mosely had no answer when floyd went on the offensive... pac v mosely fight is BS I hope it doesn't happen there is better fights out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
      No, both will have fought an old Mosley.

But Pacquiao will win more impressively.
      Mosley will be older, plus coming off one loss and one draw.

If you're implying that they are pretty much facing a similar version of Mosley, you are wrong, mate.

Comment

He won't stop Shane. It's be another decision. Shane has a granite chin. Always has always will.

It's not gonna be a war, it's gonna be a one sided fight and it won't be as exciting as people think. Pacquiao won't stand toe to toe with Mosley like De La Hoya did. He'll stick and move.

Comment

i agree withn freedom.

Manny pac beat hatton in a more superior way, at hattons correct weight. Plus if it wasnt for the dodgy ref, hetton would have beaten floyd.

Osca, was destroyed in a far superior way than floyds were...

Face it floyd didnt get near to koing a 38 past it fighter, and had shane been floyds age, would have kncoked floyd out in round 2. But it wasnt to be, because hes a pensioner now.

Floys lost to castillo in there first fight, that is a fact...

Comment

Marg hit God more than ANYBODY has EVER hit him...according to HBO's compubox numbers and Jim "Bang Bang" Lampley.....Marg even hurt him, according to God himself....I'm cut from a different cloth and I don't see God stoppin Shane.....in fact, I see God gettin KTFO.....the nerve of some you clowns coming in here and tryin to **** on Sugar Shane like that....I've been Mister Nice Guy too long....MOST of you clowns don't know **** anyways and just roll with grain....props to Cupid....I see you my dude

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
              Marg hit God more than ANYBODY has EVER hit him...according to HBO's compubox numbers and Jim "Bang Bang" Lampley.....Marg even hurt him, according to God himself....I'm cut from a different cloth and I don't see God stoppin Shane.....in fact, I see God gettin KTFO.....the nerve of some you clowns coming in here and tryin to **** on Sugar Shane like that....I've been Mister Nice Guy too long....MOST of you clowns don't know **** anyways and just roll with grain....props to Cupid....I see you my dude
              With the way Mosley has looked in his last 2 fights why would anyone think differently? Shane deserves respect for what he has accomplished in the past but as of right now he doesnt deserve a fight with the p4p best in boxing with his most recent performances.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post

No one is ****ting on Shane, he's just old and shot and he will get beat down.
                Last edited by Doorag; 12-01-2010, 08:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
                  i agree withn freedom.

Manny pac beat hatton in a more superior way, at hattons correct weight. Plus if it wasnt for the dodgy ref, hetton would have beaten floyd.

Osca, was destroyed in a far superior way than floyds were...

Face it floyd didnt get near to koing a 38 past it fighter, and had shane been floyds age, would have kncoked floyd out in round 2. But it wasnt to be, because hes a pensioner now.

Floys lost to castillo in there first fight, that is a fact...
                  Yes. Only Bob Arum's Las Vegas judges saved Floyd from the loss.

Comment

Working...
                  X