Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With the 1st pick in the 2010 NFL Draft, the St. Louis Rams select..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
    lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Webb well atleast you guys get to grab AJ Green next year. Because yall will ahve the Number 1 pick again.

They shouldve drafted Okung ad drafted Jake Locker next year.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
      Webb well atleast you guys get to grab AJ Green next year. Because yall will ahve the Number 1 pick again.

hahahahahahahha...naw man, we will be better, ya'll can have yet ANOTHER WR with the first pick brah!

Comment

I wished we could have made a deal for McNabb. Bradford seems good but will he hold up? Is he really number one worthy? He's added muscle and he supposedly threw well. We will see. The Rams have quietly been the worst team over the last 2-3 years. We are going to need to get some other playmakers on offense too. I don't see Avery as a number one receiver. We need help all across the board.

Comment

Originally posted by Kobe Bryant View Post
          I wished we could have made a deal for McNabb. Bradford seems good but will he hold up? Is he really number one worthy? He's added muscle and he supposedly threw well. We will see. The Rams have quietly been the worst team over the last 2-3 years. We are going to need to get some other playmakers on offense too. I don't see Avery as a number one receiver. We need help all across the board.
          They were talking about McNabb, but the Rams front office came out and denounced any rumors linked to him coming here. I wouldn't mind having him here for a bout 2-3 years to give a rookie qb (bradford, mccoy) time to develop then take over later on. And I agree, we do need some more play-makers on the offensive side of the ball. I love SJ39, but he will not last much longer if has had to be the ONLY guy we have again this year. We need another back to mix in with him and receivers are a MUST! Avery is a slot receiver, definitely not a #1 guy. I would have LOVED to see us grab Boldin from Zona, but oh well. Let's see how things shake out.

Comment

Rams just released Bulger..I'm certain that we are picking Bradford now.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post

I'd give up my left nut to get locker to oak

Comment

Rams just released Bulger..I'm certain that we are picking Bradford now.
                spot on.

Comment

spot on.

Yes,spot on and damn!! 5 of top 6 pick from Big 12!
                  then 3 of them from Sooners!!

Comment

Originally posted by Geze View Post
                    Yes,spot on and damn!! 5 of top 6 pick from Big 12!
                    then 3 of them from Sooners!!
                    Right, that was pretty interesting. Kind of reminded me of the Miami Hurricanes with all those first round picks. I'm interested to see how things shake out tonight in the second round though.

Comment

Right, that was pretty interesting. Kind of reminded me of the Miami Hurricanes with all those first round picks. I'm interested to see how things shake out tonight in the second round though.

unfortunately I can't watch them..Coach do you have the list of draft picks?.
                      Can you post them as you go.Our paper don't show all of them.

Comment

Working...
                      X