Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Burner and Flawless discredit midget Marquez if he beats Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Burner and Flawless discredit midget Marquez if he beats Floyd?

I think they will, it was the 2 year lay-off!!! LOL, check out those geniuses other topics already making excuses up.
    Yes, they will try to discredit Marquez's upset
    71.43%
    No, they won't and they're the greatest posters ever on this forum
    14.29%
    All Floyd fans have vaginas, they are little cry babies
    7.14%
    Other
    7.14%

Burner also tried saying because Cotto is shorter then Marquez that Marquez isn't naturally smaller then Floyd... Hahaha, he went by height and not natural weight!

Originally posted by CastorTroy View Post
    Floyd wins the fight because Marquez is midget. Floyd KO marquez or Floyd be embarrassed. Floyd calls Marquez a little midget. Floyd says he is the greatest fighter ever because he likes to fight the midgets.
    Originally posted by Burner View Post
    Are you done??????

BTW JMM is taller then Miguel Cotto...dumbass.
    Last edited by Freddy Krueger; 09-07-2009, 03:47 PM.

Comment

I think they will, it was the 2 year lay-off!!! LOL, check out those geniuses other topics already making excuses up.

Midget Marquez???.....Pac is shorter than Mayweather & Marquez..and people want to see Pac fight Mayweather.....

here you go...

Comment

Originally posted by Jiddu Dali View Post

Midget Marquez???.....Pac is shorter than Mayweather & Marquez..and people want to see Pac fight Mayweather.....

here you go...
        When does height have anything thing to do with someones natural weight? I guess because Paul Williams is 6'3 he shouldn't be a ww or middle-weight...

Comment

When does height have anything thing to do with someones natural weight? I guess because Paul Williams is 6'3 he shouldn't be a ww or middle-weight...
          When I hear the term midget....I dont think about weight...I think about height....

and anyways just 3 fights ago Marquez and Pac were both Super Featherweights....Marquez is moving up skipping 140, just like Pac did...now all of a sudded Marquez is to small to move up?....if anything Cotto is the one fighting the Midget

and please dont respond with the TOKEN...."yeah but PAc proved he can fight @ 147 & 140"........

Pac NEVER had fights @ 140 or 147 before he jumped to 147 to fight Oscar..and actually Marquez is moving up 3lbs less than what the smaller/shorter Pac moved up...

this thread is stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Jiddu Dali View Post
            When I hear the term midget....I dont think about weight...I think about height....

and anyways just 3 fights ago Marquez and Pac were both Super Featherweights....Marquez is moving up skipping 140, just like Pac did...now all of a sudded Marquez is to small to move up?....if anything Cotto is the one fighting the Midget

and please dont respond with the TOKEN...."yeah but PAc proved he can fight @ 147 & 140"........

Pac NEVER had fights @ 140 or 147 before he jumped to 147 to fight Oscar..and actually Marquez is moving up 3lbs less than what the smaller/shorter Pac moved up...

this thread is stupid

You're stupid, and you're a **** poster and Pacquiao already fought at 140 and 147. Stop hating on pinoys and ricans you little girl. Go to esb, and stop posting on my topics you little vagina. You just make any excuses on why your gay-lover cherry picks his fights.

Comment

WTF?...Can we get a ban on ths guy..........

Comment

You're stupid, and you're a **** poster and Pacquiao already fought at 140 and 147. Stop hating on pinoys and ricans you little girl. Go to esb, and stop posting on my topics you little vagina.
                like i said in my previous post...DONT RESPOND BACK WITH THE TOKEN..."yeah Pac already fought at 140 & 147"....

tell me this Einstein.....how many times did Pac fight @ 140 or 147 before he jumped from 135 to move up to 147?

WOW im hating on Ricans and Pinoys cause i stated facts?...lol

Comment

You say JMM is a midget...I said hes taller then Cotto.

WTF?

Comment

You're stupid, and you're a **** poster and Pacquiao already fought at 140 and 147. Stop hating on pinoys and ricans you little girl. Go to esb, and stop posting on my topics you little vagina. You just make any excuses on why your gay-lover cherry picks his fights.
                    hey Einstein...when pac fought Marquez the 2nd time...pac weighed 146lbs the night if the fight...

the mayweather - Marquez fight is @ 144

Comment

Working...
                    X