No announcement yet.

briggs v haumono

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sleepingtime View Post
    Paul Briggs would take them out both on the same night! Briggs was punching on with hardened thai kickboxers at the tender age of 16 years old! He had to defend against the lot i.e. knees, elbows etc I can see why nobody wants to fight him! Paul's had like 3 fights in the last two years because no one wants to fight him especially after Adamek wars which was so importamt that Briggs had to beat Adamek second time around! Haumono is a good prospect but Briggs has been through more than him!

Unless you guys are talking about Shannon Briggs?????
    nathan briggs mate.. paul's twin brother.

he did alot of the kick boxing as well..

forgot who said they'd only seen Nathan out of shape..

apparently he looked fit and sharp in his last outing.. against tutaki i think.

Comment

My f*uck up! 'Nasty Boy' is a good fighter who's had great wars with Colin Wilson and brutally beat up another blown out Light Heavyweight (forgot young fellas name). He's huge and you can't under-estimate those Briggs Boys cos they sure are built tough! these guys have had to face the lot in Muay Thai ie. elbows, knees... I did see nathan get Kod by Roger Inzoreti in 2004 which was out of character for him! He'd get the nod against Haumono. Johnny Lewis seems to give Haumono a chance of doing something and I'm not one to argur Johnny Lewis' Boxing knowledge!

Comment

Working...
      X