No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    naah the only place that wiener can go to is in your...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

BAMBAMBAMBAM!!!

ONE BAM THANK YOU MAM!!!!

BAM AWAY MY FRIEND BAM AWAY!!! OH TYRONE!!!
    ahahahhahaqhahahahahahahja

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      I commend you for schooling these clowns for as long as you have, bambam182.

I would have run out of patience a long time ago.
      like you ran out of patience being straight. You phaggot motherfuker.

Comment

• has anyone noticed that pac-boy and spoon23 are gone for a while then come back and troll together? that means when they come back they are taking a break from the ass ****ing they give each other. ROFL.

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
          has anyone noticed that pac-boy and spoon23 are gone for a while then come back and troll together? that means when they come back they are taking a break from the ass ****ing they give each other. ROFL.
          i have to give you credit. You are getting raped on this thread but yet you still hang in there lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            naah the only place that wiener can go to is in your...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

BAMBAMBAMBAM!!!

ONE BAM THANK YOU MAM!!!!

BAM AWAY MY FRIEND BAM AWAY!!! OH TYRONE!!!
            oh geeeeez. Thats some bad stuff right there. Funny

Comment

• Originally posted by muthafuka View Post
              i have to give you credit. You are getting raped on this thread but yet you still hang in there lol
              how do i get raped when i provide facts and not fake compuboxs and literally gay memes.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                like you ran out of patience being straight. You phaggot motherfuker.
                The only phaggot here is your boyfriend Spoon. He has pics of a$sholes ready to go at a moment's notice for some reason.

And he can't stop making up sexual fantasies about John Travolta with another man. It's pretty creepy.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  The only phaggot here is your boyfriend Spoon. He has pics of a$sholes ready to go at a moment's notice for some reason.

And he can't stop making up sexual fantasies about John Travolta with another man. It's pretty creepy.
                  exactly my point. normal people can see it, but pac-tards have are to ******ed to see the gayness they post. well ****, they watch a video 5 times over and claim they are 5 punches landed ROFL.

Comment

• Spoon23 also refers to men as missy and keeps talking about some guy named tyrone. Claims he isnt gay and calls others delusional.......I swear these pac-tards are off their meds. mayweather permanently damaged these guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by muthafuka View Post
                      Bambam is a victim of rape. Like most rape victims they tend to block horrid past events to keep themselves safe so her kind can move forward in life. Bambam knows that too well. That is why she is still indenial. What she doesn't realize she's been gang banged, abused, molested the works in here hahaha! Her trick for surviving? Her mantra to keep her sanity in check is she repeats all her lies over and over until it becomes real in her head. Only then will she accept her bullshyit lies hahahaha!
                      Last edited by Spoon23; 02-18-2017, 03:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X