Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who the better angular fighter? (Landing shots at different angles)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll go with pac for now..
    Loma has great balance while punching from angles which PAC usually doesn't but he makes it up with speed..

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
      again pacquaio would have never lost that fight.
      paquaio lost worse fights... so whats your point... did you see his first 3 loses?

on his 2nd pro fight pacquaio would have lost to salido no question... pretty much anyone would have.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
        What's the point of lying? You know exactly what Pac does and what he doesnt do. It took a lifetime for him to get KO'd like that.

Not only that, but everyone knows Pac has some of the best feints and headmovement in the game!
        I'm saying he was far better at using his foot work and angles to confuse fighters not his faints. Many people said they didn't know where the punches came from and thats from the angles and foot work not the faints that confused fighters

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
          If you want to talk about who was more disadvantaged, let's compare the manner how they lost these fights too.

Lomachenko had a close competitive fight against pro vet in his only second pro bout, and arguably even won that fight according to some people, despite giving Salido the huge weight advantage and the green light to bend the rules. And he figured him out in the later rounds. Pacquiao got knocked out with a body shot by some Thai bartender in a 3rd round. Pacquiao was 20 y.o at that period of time, not 16, plus he had 27 pro fights behind his back. (I'm talking about his second loss here)

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying this to disrespect Pacquiao, he's a legend and one of the reasons I've started watching boxing, and I'm not trying to compare Loma and Pac here, they're perfect in different aspects of the game.

I'm just saying this to show you that "Pac would have never lost to Salido" can't be used as an argument here, that's really it
          True. Manny is great and great fighters do lose sometimes to guys that you wouldn't think a great fighter would lose to, but it's boxing, the arena of the unexpected.

And I thought that Saliod fight was very close, especially if points had been deducted from Salido which they should have been. In a rematch, I pick Loma all day. He'll have him figured out next time if there is one.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
            I'm saying he was far better at using his foot work and angles to confuse fighters not his faints. Many people said they didn't know where the punches came from and thats from the angles and foot work not the faints that confused fighters
            Yea but we cant completely ignore the feints and head movement. Pac is constantly moving, and bobbing, and weaving, and unpredictable.

He's a tough package on all fronts

Comment

Working...
            X