No announcement yet.

Do you believe in multispeciesisme

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you believe in multispeciesisme

The idea that different species can coexist peacefully with each other in the same society and have the same rights.

I dont believe in this. Because for example chimps have a much lower IQ than humans and are much more agressive. So if we lived in the same society, chimps would probably commit the majority of the violent crimes. Chimps wouldnt be able to compete against humans in the labour market because of their low IQ, therefore most chimps would probably be unemployed and live on foodstamps.

So no I dont believe in multispeciesisme. Humans are the superior specie, having inferior species living with us in the same society wouldnt benefit us at all.

What do you guys think?

Not as long as we are around

Comment

5 star thread

Comment

Originally posted by 2Fast View Post
        The idea that different species can coexist peacefully with each other in the same society and have the same rights.

I dont believe in this. Because for example chimps have a much lower IQ than humans and are much more agressive. So if we lived in the same society, chimps would probably commit the majority of the violent crimes. Chimps wouldnt be able to compete against humans in the labour market because of their low IQ, therefore most chimps would probably be unemployed and live on foodstamps.

So no I dont believe in multispeciesisme. Humans are the superior specie, having inferior species living with us in the same society wouldnt benefit us at all.

What do you guys think?
        lmao......subtle racist thread

Comment

So....what you mean like Warcraft where draenei's elves co-exist? I mean your theory seems correct because if we assume draenei's and elves have slightly higher I.Q's than humanity, then It wouldn't be a stretch thinking about raping a humanoid goat girl or a fine as f*** Nordic pointy eared princess.

Comment

Chimps are violent, oversexed, promiscuous and unpredictable animals.

Why this chimp tribe killed and cannibalized their leader

http://nypost.com/2017/01/31/why-thi...-their-leader/

But gorillas are cool.

Comment

It happens on Star Trek although it's a little known fact that humans, vulcans and Klingons are the same species.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                Chimps are violent, oversexed, promiscuous and unpredictable animals.

Why this chimp tribe killed and cannibalized their leader

http://nypost.com/2017/01/31/why-thi...-their-leader/

But gorillas are cool.

Yes chimps are very violent. We should send them back to africa. They are no benefit to us

Comment

What about giraffes

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                    What about giraffes
                    Girafes are pretty dumb animals. They have a very low IQ. But they are tall so they would probably be good in the NBA. Besided that they have no value for society

Comment

Working...
                    X