No announcement yet.

If GGG destroys Jacobs he deserves respect

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
    Would Jacobs not be his best win??? you been saying he would knock the man out for months and now im saying if he does he deserves huge props and now you run in with an issue?

The issue with people like you is you talk to damn much...you think you can run your mouth and never have to back it up..YOU THOUGHT JACOBS WOULD NEVER FIGHT HIM AND COULD COUNT IT AS AN IMAGINARY WIN!!..Now that he has to fight a damn threat you are back tracking and even trying to accuse Jacobs of roiding now...you are pathetic
    Maxi is scared shitless about thus fight for some inexplicable reason.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      Respect to Tripple Duck for taking on a +550 ( 15.38% ) opponent on the moneyline -- only 50-50 fights is what the great Golovtard will be remembered for. FACTS. But yo I think my boy Danny Jacobs is going to spark this hype-job!
      Stop being dumb. Jacobs is good. GGG is favored because he's better. That's how it works.

Comment

R.I.P. GGG

Comment

40 years a pro and about to step up to B-level!
          Are you saying that Danny is B level? Danny is not B level, dude.

And I'm not just saying that to make Danny look good if Golovkin wins...because I like Danny every bit as much as I like Golovkin. Hell I don't even know who I'm rooting for.

Danny Jacobs is an A level guy. Danny's one single well timed, big shot (that he took) away from being 33-0. With a current 88% KO percentage to boot. The dude destructed an outstanding, elite fighter (Quillin) in 1 frigging round.

Danny's absolutely a legitimate A level guy.

Comment

Originally posted by stuff jones View Post
            Stop being dumb. Jacobs is good. GGG is favored because he's better. That's how it works.
            It kinda always worked that way right? when was the last time a Golovkin opponent was not a 85-95% underdog?
            Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            Are you saying that Danny is B level? Danny is not B level, dude.

And I'm not just saying that to make Danny look good if Golovkin wins...because I like Danny every bit as much as I like Golovkin. Hell I don't even know who I'm rooting for.

Danny Jacobs is an A level guy. Danny's one single well timed, big shot (that he took) away from being 33-0. With a current 88% KO percentage to boot. The dude destructed an outstanding, elite fighter (Quillin) in 1 frigging round.

Danny's absolutely a legitimate A level guy.
            bwahahahaha! your trolling Peter Quillin is elite?! hahahahaha! I come here everyday for laughs and you guys never fail me.

Comment

This is a master Larry troll thread. Basically GGG has to wipe out a top contender to get respect. Can't just 8-4 him.

Comment

bwahahahaha! your trolling Peter Quillin is elite?! hahahahaha! I come here everyday for laughs and you guys never fail me.
                Dude held the WBO middleweight title for 3 years. Yeah I think he's pretty damn good. Prior to his loss to Jacobs I think Quillin was one of the top 25 fighters in the world, pound for pound, and I don't think it's possible to reach those heights in boxing without being elite.

Let me ask you something, 1hour. Who do you consider elite? Do you realize what it takes to reach a point in this sport where you're headlining main events that are aired by major networks? Do you understand how laughably small the percentage is of aspiring fighters who are able to make it that far in the sport? It's astronomically low.

Yes, to me, Quillin is a top shelf talent. And so is Danny Jacobs.

Comment

What if GGG outlands Danny by 5 punches and hugs him to a decision while getting rocked multiple times?

Comment

the groupies want respect for him beating someone who, in their eyes, stands no chance ?!?!?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                      Dude held the WBO middleweight title for 3 years. Yeah I think he's pretty damn good. Prior to his loss to Jacobs I think Quillin was one of the top 25 fighters in the world, pound for pound, and I don't think it's possible to reach those heights in boxing without being elite.

Let me ask you something, 1hour. Who do you consider elite? Do you realize what it takes to reach a point in this sport where you're headlining main events that are aired by major networks? Do you understand how laughably small the percentage is of aspiring fighters who are able to make it that far in the sport? It's astronomically low.

Yes, to me, Quillin is a top shelf talent. And so is Danny Jacobs.
                      You must hold Billy Joe Saunder in high regard then...now to answer your question -- I feel elite does not apply to every-weight class nor a high ranking; elite to me has P4P relevance being able to effectively compete in higher weights as the greats of yesterday have done in reaching higher levels which ordinary men are unable to realize -- there maybe an exception to the rule but its very rare in which resume supersedes this criteria as in the case of Andre Ward when he became one division lineal champion @ 168 with impressive victories over future HOF champions : Kessler, Abraham, Froch. I consider Quillin a decent fighter the same applies for highly ranked contenders throughout the diverse weight divisions...today the Hype is ridiculous with social media and forums that make average 'champions' and even contenders appear to be great in managing to stay unbeaten or collecting meaningless titles.

Comment

Working...
                      X