Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr. Admits: Golovkin is Too Big, Strong For My Son!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    So what you are saying is Floyd is underdog so shouldn't take risks? Similar to brook v GGG perhaps. Similar to rjj v Ruiz even maybe, or Tyson v Douglas?

Floyd may win. Unless you take risk how do yoiu knoiw? Has a mismatch never happened and the one written off won?
    Personally I think its a complete mismatch. GGG will be too much and Floyd is already 40 years old.

And Floyd will not take a match unless he knows he can win all his high profile matches had him as the betting favorite and never as the underdog.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      That's why only Roach and Pacquiao are screaming for a rematch! Everybody else expects the same outcome! Castillo and Maidana earned their rematches, and Floyd granted their wishes! FU*K PACQUIAO AND HIS PRESIDENT!
      Yep, but thing is, even Roach said he didn't think Manny won! That's the funniest part about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxfan7819 View Post
        Personally I think its a complete mismatch. GGG will be too much and Floyd is already 40 years old.

And Floyd will not take a match unless he knows he can win all his high profile matches had him as the betting favorite and never as the underdog.
        That's also because Floyd was the absolute best and everyone knew he wasn't going to lose vs any of the above mentioned. The difference, however is Floyd doesn't need to prove anything, 5 weight classes says it all...and these were TOP p4p fighters, future HOF fighters, many of them MUCH bigger than Floyd. As I said, the highest fight night weight I recall is 151 lbs for him and that was for a 154 lb fight iirc. Floyd fighting GayLoveKin is for people who want to see a guy who did all he needed to prove that he's an ATG lose because of a size advantage...but like I said before...if both guys were 130-140 lbs GayLoveKin not only gets beaten but totally embarrassed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
          Duh...that's the reason why his fraudulent dehydrated ass was soooooooo thirsty to fight the WW God..the PPV and P4P King...he ain't TALK that fly **** to SOG though...chump!
          When I started to read what's bold I thought you were talking about Floyd!

#IV SCANDAL
          #RETRO TUE

Comment

• and krusher is too big/strong for 3g.

wtmf is wrong with people ?!?!?!?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              That's why only Roach and Pacquiao are screaming for a rematch! Everybody else expects the same outcome! Castillo and Maidana earned their rematches, and Floyd granted their wishes! FU*K PACQUIAO AND HIS PRESIDENT!
              Many fans that know Pacquiao was robbed want a rematch too. Even Floyd considered until Pacquiao mentioned his shoulder injury, which was just the excuse Floyd needed to duck him again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Punch-Out!! View Post
                Many fans that know Pacquiao was robbed want a rematch too. Even Floyd considered until Pacquiao mentioned his shoulder injury, which was just the excuse Floyd needed to duck him again.
                1) how is one a duck if they actually fight and beat a guy ?
                2) it was pac who was ducking the 100 % random blood test all those years.
                3) no version of pac beats any version of may.
                4) there will be a rematch. pac will lose again and claim an injury for why he lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
                  1) how is one a duck if they actually fight and beat a guy ?
                  2) it was pac who was ducking the 100 % random blood test all those years.
                  3) no version of pac beats any version of may.
                  4) there will be a rematch. pac will lose again and claim an injury for why he lost.
                  1) You can duck a rematch, you know. Especially if you got beat already.
                  2) He did agree to blood testing.
                  3) Seeing that that version of Pacquiao (with one healthy arm) beat that version of Floyd (a cheater), you're wrong on that one.
                  4) You got that from Sr., didn't you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                    Yep, but thing is, even Roach said he didn't think Manny won! That's the funniest part about it.
                    They only listen to Roach when he predicts a KO!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Punch-Out!! View Post
                      "Many fans" are in the small minority of people who don't know anything about boxing! Their blind faith in Pacquiao is why they see things the way they do! If Manny needs a rematch, it's with Juan Manuel Marquez!

Comment

Working...
                      X