Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Pittsburgh Steelers Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As much as I want to believe we can win this game.......lets look at the facts

First game against Denver, the Broncos starting safeties weren't playing. Now you could say it equaled out since we didn't have Bell or Pouncey either. But having those guys back, makes it that much tougher for an........

Injured Big Ben. Sure he's making some throws I'm sure, and he will play. But what will he be? 60%? 70%? He's coming off a serious shoulder injury and won't be his normal self

No Antonio Brown. Enough said. Best WR in the game, torched this team a few weeks ago. We have Martavis and Wheaton still, but let's be real......Martavis is gonna do the same old stuff he's asked to. It's on Wheaton to step up in AB's role, and he's solid, but not that kind of player like AB where he demands double's, gets open regardless of the coverage, busts 5 yard passes into 50. It's a tall order

And still no DeAngelo Williams, let alone Leveon Bell. As much as I do like Todman's speed and cuts, and Toussaint seems like a decent receiving option, they simply aren't in DeAngelo's league, let alone Leveon's.

And like I said, no Pouncey or Beachum on our line. We're missing 3 All Pro's on our offense, with another Pro Bowler in Ben hobbled greatly.

I just don't see any possible way we go into Denver after the way we embarrassed their defense last time (they will be coming full force and fully healthy), and beat them again.

Our only hope is that our defense plays outta it's ass, and shuts them down like we did Cincy the first 3 quarters of that game. Hopefully Peyton is as awful as he was against Kansas City the 2nd time, and we can force turnovers and give our hobbled offense short fields to put up some points. That's our only hope, that our defense plays lights out.

But I hate to say this......I'm going 27-16 Denver

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      As much as I want to believe we can win this game.......lets look at the facts

First game against Denver, the Broncos starting safeties weren't playing. Now you could say it equaled out since we didn't have Bell or Pouncey either. But having those guys back, makes it that much tougher for an........

Injured Big Ben. Sure he's making some throws I'm sure, and he will play. But what will he be? 60%? 70%? He's coming off a serious shoulder injury and won't be his normal self

No Antonio Brown. Enough said. Best WR in the game, torched this team a few weeks ago. We have Martavis and Wheaton still, but let's be real......Martavis is gonna do the same old stuff he's asked to. It's on Wheaton to step up in AB's role, and he's solid, but not that kind of player like AB where he demands double's, gets open regardless of the coverage, busts 5 yard passes into 50. It's a tall order

And still no DeAngelo Williams, let alone Leveon Bell. As much as I do like Todman's speed and cuts, and Toussaint seems like a decent receiving option, they simply aren't in DeAngelo's league, let alone Leveon's.

And like I said, no Pouncey or Beachum on our line. We're missing 3 All Pro's on our offense, with another Pro Bowler in Ben hobbled greatly.

I just don't see any possible way we go into Denver after the way we embarrassed their defense last time (they will be coming full force and fully healthy), and beat them again.

Our only hope is that our defense plays outta it's ass, and shuts them down like we did Cincy the first 3 quarters of that game. Hopefully Peyton is as awful as he was against Kansas City the 2nd time, and we can force turnovers and give our hobbled offense short fields to put up some points. That's our only hope, that our defense plays lights out.

But I hate to say this......I'm going 27-16 Denver

There are playoff teams who would love to have bryant and wheaton as their 1 and 2

Carolina
      Green Bay
      Kansas city
      New England
      Seattle

Arizona and Denver are good with what they have

Which Peyton Manning will show up

Comment

• No Antonio brown AND no deangelo...bye bye steelers.

Comment

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
          No Antonio brown AND no deangelo...bye bye steelers.
          [IMG]
          [/IMG]

http://espn.go.com/blog/denver-bronc...layoff-weather

Comment

• The Denver Donkeys REAL MVP

Comment

• Let's see what Pittsburgh is about this year. I have them winning the ship this year

Comment

• Pittsburgh looks like the class of the AFC

Comment

Working...
                X