Evgeny Tishchenko advances to heavyweight gold medal round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    Not necessarily.

In the USSR, people were moved around. Crimean Tatars and some Ukrainians and Russians were moved into Uzbekstan. Some Russians settled in the other republics.

The Volga Germans were moved into Kazakhstan. Vitali and Wladimir Klitschko are ethnic Ukrainians, but one was born in Kyrgyzstan and the other Kazakhstan. Oleg Maskaev is an ethnic Russian but he was born in Kazakhstan.
    Yeah but most of these Uzbek boxers look to be Mongolian.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
      So you're admitting you only like Eastern Euro fighters. I appreciate you admitting what you are.
      Yea, my family are from Ukraine, Moldova, and Russia. I'm a patriot with that. But my favorite boxer is still Deontay Wilder!

Comment

Originally posted by BombZquad View Post
        Yea, my family are from Ukraine, Moldova, and Russia. I'm a patriot with that. But my favorite boxer is still Deontay Wilder!
        Not sure you can rep warring countries.

Comment

Not necessarily.

In the USSR, people were moved around. Crimean Tatars and some Ukrainians and Russians were moved into Uzbekstan. Some Russians settled in the other republics.

The Volga Germans were moved into Kazakhstan. Vitali and Wladimir Klitschko are ethnic Ukrainians, but one was born in Kyrgyzstan and the other Kazakhstan. Oleg Maskaev is an ethnic Russian but he was born in Kazakhstan.
          You're right 100%. My father's family are hardcore Russians from Siberia but they were moved to Moldova and parts of Ukraine.

Comment

Not necessarily.

Sure, but ethnic Uzbeks and Kazakhs are not slavic.

Comment

Working...
            X