• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"People wanted Floyd to retire but talk about him more then ever now"
    Says larryxxx

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR CANELO!. View Post
      I guess if your looking for the mayweather threads it will seem like alot since thats all you looking for. YOu know like when you buy a new car (work with me larry) and all of sudden you see your car everywhere on the road now. yeah kinda like that with you and mayweather threads.,

I post in every thread, I literally go down the nsb first few pages and post my opinions on topics that stick out to me and intreste me and I honest only seen like a few mayweather thread. and majority aint actually speaking about mayweather but reporting the news on mayweather big difference. Right now on page one about mayweather is this thread, big poppa pump thread, another reporting on jeff mayweather talking about danny garcia being next for mayweather, and ravishrude basic thread on mayweather if he comes back who you want to fight. Thats 3 threads not including your own, compare that to 7 canelo threads on page 1

on the front page theres

3 mayweather threads
      7 canelo threads
      LMBO!!! That happens to me every time I buy a new car.

Comment

Originally posted by djt117 View Post
        (1) Not true

(2) Even if it were true it's because all the analysis that can be done on the fight has already been done. Khan will probably outbox Canelo until Khan (likely) gets his head knocked off. And if Khan doesn't get his head knocked off, he might still lose because the judges can still rob him. That's pretty much all there is to be said lol
        Child please... Go outside and play.

Comment

That's good. It felt like no one wanted to talk about him again after the Pacquiao and Berto fight.

Talk about him but please don't tempt him to come out of retirement.

Comment

Him and broner will work out a deal where they both get paid a whole lot for easy work then this whole fake beef between them will have been worth it

Comment

I swear Larry would do Ala Ortiz Fan when Floyd refused to sign autograph!

Comment

Working...
              X