Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Callum Smith: I Think I Beat Fielding in Every Department

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Callum Smith: I Think I Beat Fielding in Every Department

Callum Smith insists he will prove he's better than Rocky Fielding in every department as they clash for the vacant British super-middleweight title in Liverpool on Saturday night, live on Sky Sports.

Victory for 'Mundo' would mean all four Smith brothers have become British champions - an astonishing feat that is unlikely to ever be repeated.

Callum - the youngest of the four - has watched Paul claim the super-middleweight strap he fights for, Stephen pocket both featherweight and super-featherweight belts and Liam land the super-welterweight title, and now he has the chance to complete the most unique of sporting achievements.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Anyone able to pm me a stream for this?

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
      Anyone able to pm me a stream for this?
      Pay for Sky sports 1 you tight ****!

Comment

Disgusting stoppage in Cardle-Dodd.

Terry O'Connor really is a joke. Why does this man still get a gig in the sport?

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
          Disgusting stoppage in Cardle-Dodd.

Terry O'Connor really is a joke. Why does this man still get a gig in the sport?
          fight was stopped too early, but none the less pretty good fight albeit due to them having no defense haha
          Last edited by asgarth; 11-07-2015, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X