No announcement yet.

Eminem Vs Big L

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    For every rapper that you name that didn't get overrated for being shot, I can name one that did. Christ, the hype around 50 Cent was ridiculous enough to justify my point.

As for my previous comment about hipsters loving Big L - I can only comment on what I see. I work with a lot of artists, graphic and otherwise, and a ****load of hipsters in that community have taken an intrest in Big L in recent years.

I see it literally every day.

Regardless, the guy was good, but you won't change my opinion that he's overrated, just like I won't change your opinion that he's not.
    You quote was. "Say what you want but getting shot in hip hop dramaticaly affects your popularity".

Well it doesnt in all cases.

Who the fuk cares what hipsters think, doesnt make you a better or worse rapper really, but i can see how it would get on your nerves.

I hang with exactly o hipsters so i rarely hear them talk about anything

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      You quote was. "Say what you want but getting shot in hip hop dramaticaly affects your popularity".

Well it doesnt in all cases.

Who the fuk cares what hipsters think, doesnt make you a better or worse rapper really, but i can see how it would get on your nerves.

I hang with exactly o hipsters so i rarely hear them talk about anything
      I don't hang with them, but I unfortunately have to associate with them.

It's ****ing annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
        can you link me to some battle **** you're speaking of? i want to add some to my phone.
        these are differnt than the ones I had before, I gotta say, its fun as hell to go through my em catalogue shi t. this is the stuff I like from him, I don't really feel his radio ish at all, nor do I dig any of his albums all that much.

better run
        cuz I'd be the only one crazy enuff to shoot you with a knife
        and stab you with a gun

i had to put this in here for him and royce in their prime imo

of course this one. love this utube vid

Comment

here's what I was talking about

lmfao,

"Bring daddy his Oscar, I'm bout to shove it up Ja Rule's ass!!
          Em doesnt even have to kick a verse on this one

Last edited by Walt Liquor; 01-17-2013, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Comment

Big L is sick in this freestyle with Jay.

That said, Marshall in his early years was one of the illest ever. Also a great performer live.

Comment

Big L = Heath Ledger of hip hop.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  Crazy things i've read in 2012-2013.

"Kendrick Lamar's album is a classic".

"Eminem great, Big L overrated".

Classic, great, overrated. Three words that are thrown around too lightly and for the wrong reasons.
                  Agree with you 100 percent on everything, Kendrick’s album was terrible, only heard because I was hearing it was album of the year. I don’t know how anyone can say that was better then life is good

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
                    I know everyone has their own opinion and all, but that's just silly.
                    How that silly? Reasonable Doubt is usually in most hardcore fans top 5, have you heard that album? The content, production, jay’s verses, everything on that album is perfect

Comment

• Eminem brutally murders Big L, sorry.

Comment

Working...
                      X