No announcement yet.

VIDEO: Victor Conte tells why he never snitched, and exposes MEMO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    I do. That's a b*tch move. I don't know where you come from but my friends look down on snitches. Do I condone breaking the law? No. But, you don't rat on your associates.
    I actually put in work on snitchies before. But I only care when it concerns me, has nothing to do with me I can care less, and in this situation who cares everyone knew they where cheating and knew that one day it will catch up to them.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
      okay Thuglife.
      so lets see here, ya nerd, nothing with how memo acted like a snake bothers you? lol

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
        I actually put in work on snitchies before. But I only care when it concerns me, has nothing to do with me I can care less, and in this situation who cares everyone knew they where cheating and knew that one day it will catch up to them.
        this **** had me rolling.

Comment

He got like 2 months in the softest prison in the world, why would he snitch?

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
            He got like 2 months in the softest prison in the world, why would he snitch?
            If you listened to joe rogans podcast conte talks about prison and how it was it was like summer camp.

Comment

Calling the kettle black!

eeF off POS!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by RedDevil5 View Post
                If you listened to joe rogans podcast conte talks about prison and how it was it was like summer camp.
                juvenile prison is tougher then where he went lol.

Comment

At 15:35, Conte plays stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by RedDevil5 View Post
                    I know, that's why i find it funny that people think he's better than Memo cause he didn't snitch, why would he snitch, he's going to a grown up daycare for a couple of months.

Both dudes have revolutionize cheating, both are on the same boat.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                      I do. That's a b*tch move. I don't know where you come from but my friends look down on snitches. Do I condone breaking the law? No. But, you don't rat on your associates.
                      LOL you come from the ghetto then. Yeah youd rather have them protect the cheaters and never name their names. So all of the cheaters who used their peds would still have their medals. And the ped producers would be respected "in the streets" for not being snitches. What are you like 12 years old and watching too many gangster movies.

Comment

Working...
                      X