No announcement yet.

One good thing about cotto winning

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One good thing about cotto winning

It brought all the boricuas out from the bottom of the ocean and actually making threads and commentingin the Hispanic lounge. Dont stop boricuas continue to help us mexicans make this lounge active!

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
    It brought all the boricuas out from the bottom of the ocean and actually making threads and commentingin the Hispanic lounge. Dont stop boricuas continue to help us mexicans make this lounge active!

Comment

you are right man the first time I see this

Hispanic Lounge (49 Viewing)
      Boxeo En Espanol

Comment

This is the way it should be we all hispanic anyway.....

Comment

we should all be camaradas. boricuas, nicaruense , columbianos , Dominicanos y mexicanos todos!

Comment

We've been crying since 2008. It is not fair hahaha.

On a serious note, some of my countryman are becoming *******s. Like Cotto is a god. I know PRBoxingCotto is the lord of all Cotto or rican nuthuggers, but it is becoming ridiculous with all the trash. We are looking like *******s and that's justify for them, they have one good/great fighter every 100 years, but not for us lol

Comment

havent seen the lounge this active in a while still pretty dead though

Comment

Working...
              X