Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

-VIDEO - ESPN Oct/27 : "Mayweather is dead scared of Pacquiao; coward and a chicken."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
    It's not hard to spot a chicken.
    No, it's not hard at all. It's not brain surgery. It's more like using your brain.

;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post

The world knows the truth. LOL this is embarassing when the world world points out you're fraud and the joke of the sport. This guy will have no legacy, he will remembered as a coward.
      Did the guy seriously just say Floyd(if he is a man)should fight Pac weather he is on roids are not??This vid lost all credibility with that statement...

Comment

lol typical ******* thread

Comment

I don't usually come in these kinds of threads,and I like both fighters..But tbh Pac should just agree to the OST fully and that's all..He is seeming like the one to blame for this fight not happening imo..BTW I have defended Pac on this subject a lot,I don't believe Floyd is in the position to demand another fighter to do anything..But the hold up is the testing,if you want to fight May so bad Just Take The Test..It seems to be the only hold up..Right??Be the bigger man and take the test then...

Comment

Floyd shouldnt be so terrified of Pac as he has a great defense, and even if Floyd does lose over 12 rounds on a decision he knows he will have take a lot less blows than anyone else.

Diaz for instance knew he was going to be eating a lot of leather, but was still brave enough to fight. He lived to tell the tale as well. Floyd knows even if he loses he wont take that much punishment. Even if the punches he does take hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
              To be fair, they aren't that knowledgeable.
              thats why youre posting here and theyre sports anchors, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                I don't usually come in these kinds of threads,and I like both fighters..But tbh Pac should just agree to the OST fully and that's all..He is seeming like the one to blame for this fight not happening imo..BTW I have defended Pac on this subject a lot,I don't believe Floyd is in the position to demand another fighter to do anything..But the hold up is the testing,if you want to fight May so bad Just Take The Test..It seems to be the only hold up..Right??Be the bigger man and take the test then...

He already agreed to random ost testing... Bob Arum also confirms this..

Floyd is now holding up the fight again..

Comment

Did the guy seriously just say Floyd(if he is a man)should fight Pac weather he is on roids are not??This vid lost all credibility with that statement...
                  if floyd thinks pac is easy work then yes.....roids does do **** anyways, shane mosely arguably lost to hoya in the reamtch, and vargas lost all of his big fights ...also, floyd accusations are baseless, he's just so paraniod of what pac would do to his @ss..

Comment

Originally posted by Gutz View Post
                    He already agreed to random ost testing... Bob Arum also confirms this..

Floyd is now holding up the fight again..
                    I would have to see a link or a vid to show that Pac has agreed to FULL OST testing,not saying you lying but seeing is believing..I have not heard anything about Pac agreeing FULLY to OST...

Comment

I would have to see a link or a vid to show that Pac has agreed to FULL OST testing,not saying you lying but seeing is believing..I have not heard anything about Pac agreeing FULLY to OST...
                      Dont pay attention to him

Both are fine fighting other fighters as long as they getting that money

Why nobody talking about how Manny said he doesn't need Mayweather. He dont need him and its whatever

?

Comment

Working...
                      X