No announcement yet.

Klitschko bro's are still BORING.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klitschko bro's are still BORING.....

Klitschko bro are some of the stiff, tight, statue boxers that i've ever seen in my life. I give them credit for ruling the heavy weight division for a while now, but lets face it, the divison is dead. Of course I was going for haye for the upset but even that fight was boring. And I cant blame all of it on haye because he was the smaller man, who is a counter puncher. Which Klitscho would have to let his hands go for there to be some action and it never happened. Klitchko didnt want to get hit and neiter did haye. I yern for the day when the heavyweights return & hopefully the klits will be gone.

You're a Gayweather fan , and you're trashing the Klitcho bros for being 'boring '?

Comment

Vitali is not boring.

Comment

wlad never said he's gonna make the haye fight exciting. if there was anyone it was haye blabbing this nonsense.
        overall haye was exposed to be just another bum who doesn't have the necessary skillset to beat a klit.

Comment

I wonder if the division would be considered dead if the Klitschkos were not around? I doubt it.

They're just that good.

Comment

the division is far from dead,but americans just can't stand there is an european on top of the hw division. and that european even comes from the ex. soviet union!
            but who really cares? america is not the whole world, and klits have proven they don't need US exposure at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
              the division is far from dead,but americans just can't stand there is an european on top of the hw division. and that european even comes from the ex. soviet union!
              but who really cares? america is not the whole world, and klits have proven they don't need US exposure at all.
              lol, it's no fun when Drago keeps winning, time for Stallone to step to one of the Klits and show the world what it is

Comment

Working...
              X