Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder Misses Out On ESPN P4P Top 10 By Only One Vote

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

same guys talking bout how wilder dont deserve it belong anywhere near it same guys putting their idol #1 pre jacobs lolol

Comment

theres always been a bias for american fighters in these sort of lists

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
        So to conclude, ESPN writers DKSAB?
        They just want to build up the Joshua fight . I guess there were too many level heads at ESPN that stopped that madness . Wilder should be given k.o of the year but P4P fighter ?

Comment

Once he unifies the heavyweight belts they wont be able to play these games anymore

Comment

Is that a surprise? Lol pfp is for the good fighters, not some bumazz club fighters like Wilder.

Comment

Weird canelo has a better resume than ggg imo

Comment

Obvious bias going on here. How can Wilder have more votes than Joshua. Seriously how the **** is that even possible.

Comment

What an awful P4P list lol

Loma, Crawford, and Rigo are #1-3. I'm okay with any order in that matter. Mikey Garcia, Kovalev, and Thurman/Spence can round out #4-6. However you want to put #7-10 is fine to me, but obviously Canelo, Golovkin, and AJ have to be involved.

Raskin has the best PFP list and it's not even close.

1. Loma
                  2. TC
                  3. GGG - far too high for me, but I can accept that ranking
                  4. Canelo - too high for me, but I can accept ranking
                  5. Spence - too high for me as I think it takes into account potential too much, but he'll get there eventually
                  6. Mikey - Should be higher
                  7. Rigo - should DEFINITELY be higher
                  8. Rungvisai - good call
                  9. Estrada - good call
                  10. Kovalev - too low for me...arguably beat Ward first fight and was ahead on the cards at time of controversial stoppage although he likely was going to be stopped anyway

It's sad boxing has become a media popularity contest, because Golovkin - the alleged #1 - is hardly the #1 in his own damn division. And he's fought cab drivers + a narrow fight with Danny Jacobs and a draw with a smaller Canelo??

What the f man? Tainting the sport...AGAIN.

Comment

SOMe idiot voted Óscar Valdez on the list.

Bruh.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                      Weird canelo has a better resume than ggg imo
                      It's not an opinion, it's a fact. You just arent' accounting the fact that PFP in boxing is as much about popularity now as it is about deservedness.

Rigo, Loma, and Crawford are #1-3. Nobody else belongs with them, period.

Comment

Working...
                      X