Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Theory if we are back in the Tribal age.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If races were truly equal why do all the third worlders want to live in white countries?

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      If races were truly equal why do all the third worlders want to live in white countries?
      Not all of us. Just those that can't find a proper job.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        Not really. Mostly because it's money and looking for a source of living, nothing to do with culture. I worked in a white society for six years before I went back in my home country.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          You are a third world citizen?

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
            Whites are better in living in Colder climates
            South East Asians are better in living in Tropical Climates
            Blacks will be are better in living in hot climates
            Middle Easters are better in living in hot climates
            Hispanics will be better in living in tropical climate
            Oriental Asians will be better in living in colder climates.

Then war breaks loose in the tribes and the first to fall will be whites because they invited the enemy on trying to be 'welcoming' to them and got smashed (literally), then Oriental asians use their smarts to lure middle easterns and blacks in a trap and put them on a cage to fight each other, and kills them off. Hispanics then jumps over to the remnants of the white tribe and died because there was no work for them and died of starvation.

South East Asians then laughs at the distance and of irrelevance in wars.

So we're talking about if all the sudden we went back to tribal ages RIGHT NOW, due to something that wipes out technology? If that's the case, Whites would have imminent war due to the enemy being invited in voluntarily.

Whites will always prevail. They are most dangerous in warfare because of their creativity.

Whites can only be pushed so far, and when they are pushed to their limit, the end is nigh - for the enemy, that is.

Asians are smarter, but they have more of a hive-mentality, and aren't as creative.

Whites have always had the best warriors, armies, and military tactics throughout history.

Most likely the Southeast Asians, particularly the Filipinos, would be well off, and able to avoid war due to their island location. It would be suicide to try to invade with primitive technology.

Comment

This is a well thought out, highly informed and very intelligent thread.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

Yet you were here as refugee. Probably got deported for identity fraud after they kicked you off welfare.

Comment

Asians would probably win through sheer numbers (50% of the world is Asian) and also high discipline/organizational skills, but then the average Human penis size would decrease substantially....which would be a real tragedy......

Plus Asians (in modern times) aren't very aggressive at all (they are probably the most beta of all races at this current moment), so I doubt they would try to kill off any of the "defeated "races...They would just conquer them through intellect/organizational abilities (kind of like what China is doing to many countries) and then not due anything else to the other races...They lack the Arab "kill" everything or nothing mentality....

Blacks (at least in their current state) don't have the discipline/unity to win any war...They are to impulsive and lack planning/critical thinking abilities....not to mention they are the poorest race in the world (on average)....Of course all this could change very soon...but I am strictly speaking about their current status which is poor and unsuccessful....No-one can say what the status of the Black race will be like 50-100 years from now...

Whites have to many traitors in their midst (that's really the only reason why Whites are faltering even somewhat)...Get rid of the traitors and Whites are among the most dangerous race along with Asians....but with a more aggressive killer mentality than Asians....

Arabs are good at killing/war, but suck at everything else....The world/human race would be better off just not existing at all if Arabs took over....
                  Last edited by animalfan10; 03-03-2017, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                    Not really. Mostly because it's money and looking for a source of living, nothing to do with culture. I worked in a white society for six years before I went back in my home country.
                    He never said anything about White/European culture being superior (that is mostly an opinion type of question anyway)...So I'm not sure why you are even talking about that...Of course every race (and ethnicity) prefers their own culture above that of another foreign culture...That is just common sense and doesn't reflect the reality of which country really IS better (Life expectancy, median income, human health, child health, strength of democracy, equal rights, rule of law for all etc etc)...You moved to a White Western country mainly because it was wealthier and offered far more opportunities for personal and economic success than your country or origin did...That says something....

Which was entirely thanks to the Whites that created said wealthy/opportunity rich country....I don't fault you (I would do the same thing if I was born into a 3rd world country with limited opportunities and high rates of corruption)...However of course credit should be given to the people who created the society that you willingly choose to immigrate to....
                    Last edited by animalfan10; 03-03-2017, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Evolution and military evolution has shown those in colder climates are tougher and stronger than those in warm climates.

Germans and gauls and britons and Norse for example were bigger and stronger than those more south around the Mediterranean. Ask the romans.

Mongols, turks and others from the steppes usually dominated asia militarily. Tough lands breed tough men.
                      Last edited by Left Hook Tua; 03-03-2017, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X