Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kiram is Inspired By Sor Rungvisai To Shock Lucas Matthysse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kiram is Inspired By Sor Rungvisai To Shock Lucas Matthysse

Dangerous Thai puncher Tewa Kiram was inspired by the feat of his countryman, Srisaket Sor Rungvisai, who last year upset the long odds when he twice defeated the then pound-for-pound king of the world, Roman 'Chocolatito' Gonzalez. Kiram wants to pull off the same accomplishment when he faces Lucas Matthysse on the 27th of January at the Forum in Inglewood, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 01-21-2018, 03:44 PM.

Lucas mythhese is a loser so Kiram has a chance

Comment

Srisaket Sister Rungvisai? Are you serious?

And "Tewa Kiram" isn't even know under that name in Thailand, why do you try use the proper name for Srisaket but failed with "Kiram" aka Teerachai Sithmorseng?

I guess boxrec is to blame here partly. "Boxing writers" are like spam bots.

Comment

Originally posted by TheUntouchable View Post
        Srisaket Sister Rungvisai? Are you serious?

And "Tewa Kiram" isn't even know under that name in Thailand, why do you try use the proper name for Srisaket but failed with "Kiram" aka Teerachai Sithmorseng?

I guess boxrec is to blame here partly. "Boxing writers" are like spam bots.
        The entire HBO event is promoted under the Kiram name. The rankings are under his Kiram name. Why would someone use anything else?

Comment

so lucas should be worried about headbutts?

Comment

love to see you pull it off too,
            not many thai in this division.
            go get it bro !

Comment

Lucas can’t fuuck this one up he’s been looking sharp in the training videos, I think Lucas will have another Peterson/Provo type performance and completely destroy this Thai guy

Comment

hopefully he puts up a good fight and maybe win,that extensive undefeated record is marketable

Comment

Working...
                X