No announcement yet.

Pump ur breaks on Spence jr

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
    Depending on how he looks at Welterweight I think Crawford's style has a better chance at giving Spence problems than Thurman's .
    I definitely agree. I think Thurman is the easier fight of the two.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
      You made this thread picking Lamont though. Why wouldn't you give him credit?
      Cause Lamont didn't show up.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
        Anybody with skills would beat Spence? U said to pump our break but u went full ret@rd. Spence is a serious threath to anyone in the division. He's big, strong , punches hard to the head and body. Lets see whats next for him, but it will be hard for him to get a high profile fight.
        Anybody with boxing skill. And I'm not talking about a malignaggi

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
            Yeah because going to the UK and beating Kell Brook never happened right so we're still waiting for Spence Jr to "Prove Himself" Right?

People have a problem with giving guys credit on this forum, you guys are the worse! It is no need to HYPE the Peterson win, he did what everybody expected him to do now hopefully we get Thurman and Crawford in the near future that is what we're all waiting for basically
            Yea u can crown him King of the world if u want after one title defense. I need to see more. Yea he beat Brooke and that's the where his flaws were exposed.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              Yeah because going to the UK and beating Kell Brook never happened right so we're still waiting for Spence Jr to "Prove Himself" Right?

People have a problem with giving guys credit on this forum, you guys are the worse! It is no need to HYPE the Peterson win, he did what everybody expected him to do now hopefully we get Thurman and Crawford in the near future that is what we're all waiting for basically
              brook was damaged goods doe! he was NOT 100 percent I don't care what anyone says! every body with half a brain knows it!

Comment

Originally posted by Fidel456 View Post
                Cause Lamont didn't show up.

Comment

Working...
                X