Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why am i not allowed in boxingscene vip?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why am i not allowed in boxingscene vip?

I think my contribution is impeccable and I demand that im allowed to join!!! Mega, boston guy, mr reeno, message me the password buddies.

VIP?! Lmao!! You'd probably win worst poster of the year

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      VIP?! Lmao!! You'd probably win worst poster of the year
      You would you mean. Just because I handed you your first L take it, accept it and move on. You were beat by the better man. THAT MAN WAS ME

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie harris View Post
        I think my contribution is impeccable and I demand that im allowed to join!!! Mega, boston guy, mr reeno, message me the password buddies.
        Because you're f#cking pys$y

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy 23 View Post
          Because you're f#cking pys$y
          Take this L buster

Comment

You would you mean. Just because I handed you your first L take it, accept it and move on. You were beat by the better man. THAT MAN WAS ME
            Come to Richmond and give me an L you weak ass fake ass ******. You couldn't given out an L at lollapallooza

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              Come to Richmond and give me an L you weak ass fake ass ******. You couldn't given out an L at lollapallooza
              If I came to richmond I will destroy you. No one in richmond knows you. Hillbilly

Comment

If I came to richmond I will destroy you. No one in richmond knows you. Hillbilly
                Then come dog! Bring a camera. Mr "I drive a Ferrari, I take vacations to PR, I was a pro boxer..." You got that cake. Come walk the walk, son. Get your ass beat by an "old man"

Comment

My god you have no one in your sad existence. Can see why your wife left you your a parasite. Ive kicked your ass before old man. Looking at you reminds me your the embarrassment of richmond.

Comment

My god you have no one in your sad existence. Can see why your wife left you your a parasite. Ive kicked your ass before old man. Looking at you reminds me your the embarrassment of richmond.
                    Just. Bring. It.

Comment

Working...
                    X