No announcement yet.

Llama*****o never faced a prime HOF - weak resume 9-1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.K View Post
    The insecurity is real, first ggg now these clowns shiiiting bricks about loma
    Xenophobia is real.

Comment

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
      I don't know.
      Maybe the 2008 prospect of the year, olympian and current featherweight world champion Gary Russell Jr.
      Maybe the undefeated world champion and ,power puncher, Nicholas Walters.
      The former world champion Rocky Martinez.
      And you can add Jason Sosa, former world champion who last year scored a win over Javier Fortuna, one of the highest ranked boxers in the division.
      Sorry but beating those names doesn't qualify LLomachenko to be mentioned alongside great fighters such as Hopkins, Marquez, Arguello and Armstrong. Come back when LLomachenko has a few very good to great fighters on his resume then we'll talk..

Comment

Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
        Sorry but beating those names doesn't qualify LLomachenko to be mentioned alongside great fighters such as Hopkins, Marquez, Arguello and Armstrong. Come back when LLomachenko has a few very good to great fighters on his resume then we'll talk..
        The point was that an early loss doesn't means that you are done in boxing.

Comment

I asked you the same question three times and you couldn't answer, just as i expected.
          Don't worry, not being able to comprehend a sentence is a serious thing and i wouldn't make fun of it.
          Your question is not only illogical but irrelevant.

1. Think to yourself - do you really believe there has never been a seasoned pro who gave new comer a shot?

This is what you are saying. Do you understand why I said your statement/question is a ridiculous excuse? Are you stupid?

2. Llamachickhoe has 400 amateur fights - so your statement is irrelevant.

3. Your statement is only relevant if he actually beat Salido.

Ask yourself this. Has there ever been a fighter in history that has been compared to multiple top 10 ATGs despite getting OUTBOXED AND OUTCLASSED by a fighter of Salido's calibre - and after only 10 professional fights?

Abso-****ing-lutely. Only ones I know of are classic hypejobs.

Comment

Lmao dude has only fought in title fights except for his pro debut he literally already has one of the best resumes in boxing.

Comment

2/10 ................

Comment

You are a hater or you are trolling or both.
                Lomachenko lost to a veteran, experienced and good pro fighter in his SECOND pro fight, tell me one fighter that faced an opponent of the level of Salido in his SECOND pro fight, tell me just one.
                You are not the first guy this week that comes saying that Loma is fun to watch to later dismiss his accomplishments, so I'm guessing it's one person trolling.
                I believe Rafael Marquez faced the very experienced and similar Salido opponent in his first pro fight in Victor Rabanales...and lost. Haha. He bit off too much too soon. I would say Loma did but I actually thought he won the fight against a more experience(way more experienced) and heavier and cheating fighter. The loss takes nothing away from him. This is just a ***** thread.

Comment

Originally posted by thecell8 View Post
                  2/10 ................
                  .........9/1

Comment

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
                    Despite llama*****o's (29) weak resume and zero prime Hof, not even potential Hof, he already has a loss on his record.

What makes it worse? - he lost to the only "legit" opponent he faced in OLDando Salido.

Even worse? Salido was way past his prime.

I like the llama guy and enjoy his performance. He's just a good slick type of fighter. Not great.
                    Great is Floyd Mayweather who at 29 already faced multiple HOF fighters with zero losses.

But llama*****o is a better than average fighter.
                    Yep. Robinson, Duran, Hopkins, Arguello all had losses on their resumes. Straight up bums fa sho.

Comment

Working...
                    X