Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official 2018 World Cup thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LMAO at these casual fanboy cucks arguing over two players, one not in serious goat conversations in any circles with respect.

Way too many narratives in this cup to be even bothered to be thinking of Ronaldo outside his great game the other day, but casual scrubs don't know anyone else in the cup LMAO. bandwagon phaggots.

meanwhile real futbol fans will roll their eyes at the drivel and actually enjoy the competition and narratives develop.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      Maybe you should stop talking about them too then, way too many great things to watch in this cup other than those two players, and that's coming from a latin american pulling hard for Argentina.

It mmight be a blessing in disguise if both seleciones got eliminated, only if it meant it would shake all the casual cucks that don't know a lick of futbol but come just to troll about those two players.
      Maybe but I wanted to get a point across about players behind these two not getting the credit they deserve.

On the actual game...

Iceland are starting to annoy me with their plucky niceness. All their team spirit and fearless play makes me sick as an Englishman. Where is the crippling fear of failure?

Hope they get battered soon.

Comment

I rate Maradonna above Messi anyway but what would a scrub like you know about futbol. Think I'd take Brazils Ronaldo over Portugals. Another cuck to ignore for the cup.
        Brazil's Ronaldo's peak season was on par with one of Ronaldo's worst over the last decade lmao. Try again.

Brazilian Ronaldo as a STRIKER peaked at 40 to 45 goals.

Ronaldo as a WINGER AVERAGES 40 to 45 goals.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          That’s who some call the goat.
          Not when he plays for Argentina.
          He retired out of shame when he failed to win Copa America.

The pressure of not achieving with Argentina has always bothered him.
          Also, because he developed his youth career in Spain, some Argentinians hold that against him.

Comment

LMAO at these casual fanboy cucks arguing over two players, one not in serious goat conversations in any circles with respect.

Way too many narratives in this cup to be even bothered to be thinking of Ronaldo outside his great game the other day, but casual scrubs don't know anyone else in the cup LMAO. bandwagon phaggots.

meanwhile real futbol fans will roll their eyes at the drivel and actually enjoy the competition and narratives develop.
            Redcafe is probably the most educated football forum in Europe and they have Ronaldo Messi on the same tier, with Ronaldo pulling ahead recently.

I'm sure I'll trust Redcafe's opinion of football over a boxing forum's opinion.

Comment

• Sky sports news in denial, two top stories on the app are England vs Australia in Rugby and Cricket.

**** off sky it’s footy season

Comment

late as ****. HYPED!!!!

Catching the end of the Argentina game, must have been an epic performance by Iceland good lord.

Arriba mis seleciones sudamericanas!!!!!!!

Colombia/Argentina/Peru/Uruguay are my dogs in this fight. Peru is my dark horse to win it all. Heard it here first.

I really hope a lot of underdogs do well especially a team like Peru who haven't qualified for over 20yrs. They're in a tough group though.
                Farfan actually was one of the main reasons I started following Schalke he's a beast. I am surprised he didn't end up at a bigger club he has pace and power in abundance. Extremely underrated player.

WARRR Farfan!

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                  Messi/C.Ronaldo fanboys are the fooking worst.
                  Yeah man. The thread has begun to feel like a Floyd/Pac or LeBron/Jordan thread.

Comment

• I missed the game but when I saw Messi missed a pen I knew the goat discussion on here on start. So predictable especially with Ronaldo’s heroics yesterday.

Argentina vs Portugal WC final 2018.... would the outcome put this debate to bed at last (assuming Messi and Ronaldo both played) or would it just provide further fuel?

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                      I really hope a lot of underdogs do well especially a team like Peru who haven't qualified for over 20yrs. They're in a tough group though.
                      Farfan actually was one of the main reasons I started following Schalke he's a beast. I am surprised he didn't end up at a bigger club he has pace and power in abundance. Extremely underrated player.

WARRR Farfan!
                      Farfan is a monster, they are my dark horse to win it all if they get out of that death group. Francia is elite, and Dinamarca is imo underrated.

This next game will be crazy.

Tomorrow Germany/Mejico will be a game as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X