Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: We'll See if Wilder's 'Real' When He Gets Joshua Contract

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Muz View Post
    Wilder is all hype, and just using this opportunity to hype himself more with AJ name. Wilder will find a way out of this. He is the USA great black hope and they at Pbc can't afford to get him beat at this point. Cowardly politics to build up a USA heavyweight is what this was all about. Wilder does all his talking over social media like the coward he is, then shuts up when stuff gets realZ. Sounds like Andre Ward and every fraud fighter this lost era of cowards.
    Put a muzzle on your mouth you idiot!!! What color do you think AJuice is, you NIT WIT!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
      Joshua didn't "agree" to take less money. He decided he would rather make less money and fight at home than travel and make more. It was an individual and self serving decision. That's not exactly trying to facilitate getting a fight made.
      Thats after saying if they give me a $50 million offer I'll sign it tomorow

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Wilder's side offered $50 million. They are now even willing to take less money and to travel to the UK.

It's pretty clear who wants the fight and who is doing their best to avoid it.
        They're not doing their best to avoid it though, are they? Otherwise we wouldn't be at this stage in negotiations, would we?

Otherwise they wouldn't have sent an offer, however sucky you might think it is, would they?

If AJ and Hearn really were scared of Wilder etc. etc. They wouldn't have put themselves in this position.

So I don't see any evidence of ducking, running or whatever. What I find annoying is the people who would evidently rather see a duck than a fight - and there are a lot out there on these boards.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
          Joshua didn't "agree" to take less money. He decided he would rather make less money and fight at home than travel and make more. It was an individual and self serving decision. That's not exactly trying to facilitate getting a fight made.
          This is one of the dumbest posts ive seen so far . lol

Any fighter is going to want home field advantage if amount isnt significant as well .

Joshua WANTED to take a 20 Million profit loss on what he would make in the U.S ,hes expected to make 30 /plus in the U.K . That doesnt include his loss of sponsorships so really hes losing out on about 15 Million ,which is ALMOST more then Wilders entire title fights combined .

Projected Earnings .

Wilder in the U.S .... 10 /11 Million .

Wilder in the U.K ..... 15 /16 Million

Last edited by juggernaut666; 06-12-2018, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Redgloveman View Post
            They're not doing their best to avoid it though, are they? Otherwise we wouldn't be at this stage in negotiations, would we?

Otherwise they wouldn't have sent an offer, however sucky you might think it is, would they?

If AJ and Hearn really were scared of Wilder etc. etc. They wouldn't have put themselves in this position.

So I don't see any evidence of ducking, running or whatever. What I find annoying is the people who would evidently rather see a duck than a fight - and there are a lot out there on these boards.
            They're doing their best to avoid it while trying to give the appearance that they really want the fight.

It's plain as day.

You should have seen it as soon as Joshua said to give him $50 million and he'd sign tomorrow...then when Wilder gave him a $50 million offer AJ immediately backtracked.

Comment

Originally posted by Redgloveman View Post

Hopefully Hearn sends the contract over wilder signs it / job done

I know what you mean with some clowns on here they would prefer the fight not get signed so they could say aahaa !

Hoping it gets signed soon just so these fan boy articles can f**k off . It’s getting to pac mayweather levels of bellendism For this fight

Comment

All I know is Hearn has repeatedly said that the camps were talking and communicating, and it looked like the fight would definitely be signed, it was just a matter of if it would happen before or after Povetkin. Now Wilder says he excepted, and Hearn is saying it took Wilders camp four weeks to get back to them. Which is it? Can't be both. I think Hearn didn't expect Wilder to except this offer, and he fully expected to go on to the Povetkin fight while still negotiating with Wilders camp. Think he was caught off guard, at least his comments sound like it.

Comment

Eddie sounds like he has been caught off Guard with Wilder Agreeing that he is in denial now that Wilder is serious if the man says he agrees then send over the contracts and make the fight. All this Nonsense about: "If He Is Serious" "He Took 4 Weeks" "The Povetkin Fight"

If you want AJ to take the Povetkin fight 1st then just fuking say that! I have no problem with both taking one more fight as long as the deal is signed sealed and delivered that they will fight next. Only thing that would ruin it is if one of them lose.

Comment

It wasn’t a 4 week old offer . Hearn stated on this board about the offer and it was on May 29th.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                      I've told them before its nationalistic pride

its really all they have imo.....

fools actually bow and celebrate a monarchy
                      I guess I understand why they might like a Hearn. But I don't buy this, "OMG, he's so smooth and so good" stuff. He's quite transparent.

Comment

Working...
                      X