Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 05-30-2018, 07:35 PM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2310 Post(s)
BillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,010,223,106.54
Good post, man. - anthonydavid11 First Rate Poster - ironmt Good poster, even when you disagree with him. - 1bad65 

Yeah, last time 3 weeks when I was in Phillipines.

I didn't go to Phillipines to spend a single minute on Facebook or NSB, or whatever fake news internet offers us, would be a waste.

It was cool, at the end of the day, social medias sux, most people are dumb to me and self absorbed egomaniac weak minded pricks who need to post pictures and comment even if they are on one of the nicest Phillipines beach and so not enjoying the moment.

Most news, politics are irrelevant and avoiding forums (like NSB) trolls is a good thing too.

You will feel fine, if you don't, then you're addict and that's pretty bad.

Last edited by BillyBoxing; 05-30-2018 at 07:37 PM.
BillyBoxing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 01:25 AM #12
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 16539 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 124,692,102,367,561,943,875,584.00
Total Points: 129,180,804,877,991,234,502,656.00
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlac View Post
i did for years from 20-25 pretty much spent the entire time abroad working and travelling, it's definitely refreshing but you find yourself mindlessly scrolling through bs whenever you get the chance to get on the net. It becomes a sort of luxury to have a quick check up on your emails n **** instead of the norm, which is cool i guess.

where you headed?
I'm thinking I won't even check emails or nothing. Fight results. News. Basically ignore everything I don't see in front of me irl.

Alaska. Maybe Mexico for the last 2 to 4 weeks. Undecided on that.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 01:27 AM #13
Ignore List Champion

Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by F l i c k e r View Post
Bro, I disappeared off this site for 2-3 years.

Serving in the military, I was in the field all the time, so there was no access to schit. So, it made it pretty easy to just not be online or on Bscene in general.

Now, it's whatever. I think it's good to not let tech control you. That's why you see a bunch of spazzed out topics and extreme reactions on this website. Gotta unplug and enjoy whatever life we got.

Now days though, I'm like Mak. I'll go off grid when traveling, except for G-maps and trying to find what's poppin in the places I travel to. Other than that, it's not much internet going on, unless I'm transferring pics from camera to laptop.
Yea that's what I feel like sometimes. And yea that's a feeling I'm looking to drop at least temporarily.
Old 05-31-2018, 01:32 AM #14
Ignore List Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudyo View Post
I got locked up for three years, and it took me almost a year after that to come back... 2010 to late 2013/early 2014.
Did you and Larry get into adventures in prison?

Just f#cking with you. Why didn't you come on the site til a year out? Just getting your life together again I assume?

But f#ck man thats a whole other element with getting your freedom taken from you. F#ck me I still have nightmares just about that aspect of prison, being put away for years.
Old 05-31-2018, 01:35 AM #15
Ignore List Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by abracada View Post
I am never off grid... why bother itís 2018!
Part of me thinks like this too. But I feel like its a thing worth trying cuz I've heard of others doing sh^t like this and it having a positive impact.

If I end up thinking it was a worthwhile experience is to be seen, but I think I'd regret not making the attempt.
Old 05-31-2018, 01:40 AM #16
Ignore List Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyBoxing View Post
Yeah, last time 3 weeks when I was in Phillipines.

I didn't go to Phillipines to spend a single minute on Facebook or NSB, or whatever fake news internet offers us, would be a waste.

It was cool, at the end of the day, social medias sux, most people are dumb to me and self absorbed egomaniac weak minded pricks who need to post pictures and comment even if they are on one of the nicest Phillipines beach and so not enjoying the moment.

Most news, politics are irrelevant and avoiding forums (like NSB) trolls is a good thing too.

You will feel fine, if you don't, then you're addict and that's pretty bad.
Lol yea I think this will be my take more or less. I took a 2 month break and outside of a few people here I enjoy reading their takes on things and interacting with I missed zilch about this site.

This is a bigger test since its the internet as a whole and it'll be harder to not wanna catch up on emails or know who won some fight, but I don't think it's a step too far.
Old 05-31-2018, 01:46 AM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 14388 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,407,225,777,991,038,533,632.00
Total Points: 692,155,459,082,944,912,556,032.00
Been reading your posts.  Theyre not even in English.  U must have dropped out of school.  U sound very illiterate.  And I flagged ALL your racist stuff u will be banned - HAMMER77777 Keep it up man.  This is too EZ.  They ley a lot of shit go in here, but racism isn't 1 of them.  I'm flagging everyone of your comments.  If mega doesnt ban u, Boston will.  Racism is not allowed on here.  So keep writing, I'll keep flagging then I' - HAMMER77777 Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 
dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 
Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eff Pandas View Post
Bout to go off the grid while on a vacation, getting hot in NV lol, over the next 8-12 weeks in a couple weeks.

I was really impressed with what I got done in a 60 day Boxing Scene hiatus last year + felt it refueled me a lil bit & figured take it up a notch this year.

Anyone who internets on the regular ever go offline for that long? I don't think I've been offline for more than 2 or 3 weeks since 1999 when I first got online.

Was it harder or easier than expected?

What was good or bad about it?

And if you haven't done it would you do it or what do you think about doing something like that?
90500x zero 11. Off the grid, yeah,
ADX Florence
The United States Penitentiary, Administrative Maximum Facility (ADX) is an American federal supermax prison for male inmates located in Fremont County, Colorado.[2][3] It is unofficially known as ADX Florence, Florence ADMAX, or the "Alcatraz of the Rockies."[4] It is part of the Florence Federal Correctional Complex, which is operated by the Federal Bureau of Prisons (BOP), a division of the United States Department of Justice. It houses the male inmates in the federal prison system who are deemed the most dangerous and in need of the tightest control. ADX also includes an adjacent minimum-security camp that, as of March 2014, houses more prisoners than the supermax unit.

United States Penitentiary, Administrative Maximum Facility
Florence ADMAX.jpg
ADX Florence is located in Colorado ADX Florence
Location in Colorado
Coordinates
Status
Operational
Security class
Supermax with adjacent minimum security camp
Population
927 (408 supermax, 519 camp)[1]
Opened
November 1994
Managed by
Federal Bureau of Prisons
Warden
David Berkebile
The BOP does not have a designated "supermax" facility for women. Women in the BOP system who are classified as "special management concerns" due to violence or escape attempts are confined in the administrative unit of Federal Medical Center, Carswell in Fort Worth, Texas.[5]

I just got chin checked by my homie, Steve p, usp leavenwort.

After I pass my SOX exam. I’m moving to where ever my bosses order me to move.

Last edited by Zaroku; 05-31-2018 at 01:49 AM.
Zaroku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 05:58 AM #18
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2310 Post(s)
BillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,010,223,106.54
Good post, man. - anthonydavid11 First Rate Poster - ironmt Good poster, even when you disagree with him. - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eff Pandas View Post
Lol yea I think this will be my take more or less. I took a 2 month break and outside of a few people here I enjoy reading their takes on things and interacting with I missed zilch about this site.

This is a bigger test since its the internet as a whole and it'll be harder to not wanna catch up on emails or know who won some fight, but I don't think it's a step too far.
I mean, the emails ain't a bad stuff, this is some serious stuff now just like a mail box, so maybe you can check this sometimes. It's not really "surfing" on the net if you ask me.

Regarding the boxing results, just go old school with the newspaper. You will see they are plenty of solutions without the internet.

What I missed most especially on a road trip was the GPS.
BillyBoxing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 06:01 AM #19
TDT All day

Quoted: 6083 Post(s)
Willy Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 552,951,988,245,927,552,876,544.00
Total Points: 552,951,988,246,027,545,083,904.00
No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker here's another one to help the cause - -jose- lol - -jose- 
Merry Christmas - TBear Lounge ATG - Mike D From Brandi with Love! - BoxingFan85 Just because. - DionysusX my ni gga - STAX ON DECK 
Looking forward to the fight man ? Who you rooting for ? - ScottWeiland happy father's day (in the event your creampie was loaded, lol) - DionysusX The Autozone comment had me rolling. Haha. Cheers - anthonydavid11 Camacho avi :love: that's one sexy Rican - -jose- Lana was sent from above - Santa_ 
-jose-†aka Colonel Culo Snatcher :lol1::lol1: - -jose- alt account and serial racist member. - Shaolin Sword WAR COTTO! one last time :beerchug: - -jose- Love your funny posts - 1bad65 In the floor laughing... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 

Quote:
Originally Posted by abracada View Post
I am never off grid... why bother itís 2018!
But seriously, going off the grid sounds like fun. I bet it's awkward at first, but eventually it would feel liberating.
Willy Wanker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 06:05 AM #20
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
abracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,000,001,000,000,094,208.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy Wanker View Post
But seriously, going off the grid sounds like fun. I bet it's awkward at first, but eventually it would feel liberating.
True but wouldnít you rather make full use of all the assets ie internet, smart phone etc

I have a iPhone X, paid £1000, why would I not Use it
abracada is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
grid, length, time?

User Tag List