No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nonito Donaire Might Squeeze Back To 118, Says Schaefer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
    😂😂😂 I’ve had to do that many times when watching boxing with friends and family
    yea man, when nonito got knocked out by walters i was mad that i didn't see my uncle and ask him so what happened, thought higher weights make him less drained and more power? lol, but never did get to see him after that fight

Comment

Too far, go back to 122, rematch with Rigondeaux, loser hangs em up

Comment

118 sounds like a challenge.

Comment

Nonito should drop to 122 and fight Isaac Dogboe.

Comment

this dude should retire already, god damn old shot fighters dont know when to quit. :@

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
              Too far, go back to 122, rematch with Rigondeaux, loser hangs em up
              He’s never been the same after Rigondeaux beat him, I guess it’s time for him to retire, he just doesn’t have that hunger anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
                yea man, when nonito got knocked out by walters i was mad that i didn't see my uncle and ask him so what happened, thought higher weights make him less drained and more power? lol, but never did get to see him after that fight
                Think I picked Nonito by KO myself that night. One of my worst picks...🙈🙈

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                  Think I picked Nonito by KO myself that night. One of my worst picks...🙈🙈
                  lol all good, happens to all of us

Comment

Originally posted by pinoy power View Post
                    nonito will beat anybody. one of the best pinoys! pinoys#1
                    No he's not... stop with with pen1s pinoy crap, he gets his ass kicked in every big fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                      No he's not... stop with with pen1s pinoy crap, he gets his ass kicked in every big fight.
                      Don't you all be so hard on PP... he's a bot, hasn't a real brain.

Comment

Working...
                      X