Man goes on racist rant at NYC restaraunt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
    See my thread about the white victim article
    Yeah I read that crap and that still don't change you whining about this when blacks routinely attack white people.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
      white privilege: public meltdowns make the CNN front page & tied into CNN's fanatical racial agenda, the presidency, you are worse than a pedophile or rapist

nonwhite unprivilege: public meltdowns get 3 views on dailymotion & mostly positive feedback

wow it's real
      I notice the media will cover something like a white person complaining publicly about non-whites for whatever reason but won't cover a white family getting attacked by a mob of black people. Propaganda much?

Comment

This guy is a phukin idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
          I notice the media will cover something like a white person complaining publicly about non-whites for whatever reason but won't cover a white family getting attacked by a mob of black people. Propaganda much?
          I don't know if it's deliberate propaganda.

Three circumstantial factors in motion:

You have the baby boomers. Epidemic drug use, Soviet propaganda, the generation that squandered Western Civilization, left their children without any future homelands, wasted thousands of years of effort. They still make up a big media demographic and they're stuck in the 1960s (their white dad is the enemy, the guy brutally raping their wife is far out mannn). Explaining to them that they are now the voiceless powerless global minority is pretty futile.

Lack of white gentile representation in the media itself: The big media companies themselves are almost entirely Jewish-staffed. I don't think there's a room of Jews literally sitting there plotting the mass rape and extinction of whites as revenge for the holocaust, but I do think they're totally indifferent to it since they have a completely separate identity. The absence of practically any "White Americans" at the major media organizations skews their coverage. Meanwhile they're pretty much mandated to have sensitivity monitors for every other ethnic group.

Lastly 3/4s of CNN's viewership is now oversees so they don't really care what the shrinking half (white half) of the US thinks, or what the US audience thinks period really. They're a business & that isn't their market anymore. The hippie baby boomers enjoy anti-white coverage & when they die there isn't much of anyone replacing them.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
            Welcome to Trump's America, boys! Below is what the guy said and also a link to the video. To me, that guy is the one who ought to be kicked out of the country.

"Your staff is speaking Spanish to customers when they should be speaking English," the man says, holding a white iPhone and pointing at the Spanish speakers for emphasis.

"Every person I listen to: He spoke it, he spoke it, she's speaking it. This is America!" he says.

"My guess is they're not documented. So my next call is to ICE to have each one of them kicked out of my country," he says.
            "If they have the balls to come here and live off my money, I pay for their welfare. I pay for their ability to be here. The least they can do ... is speak English."

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/17/us/ne...eat/index.html
            Was he wrong, doe?

Comment

Man should be arrested for disorderly conduct and Inciting a Riot. He was basically there in his hood and a pitch fork trying to shame people he knows nothing about based on there skin color and choice of language in a country where there is no official language.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
                Was he wrong, doe?
                yessssss. For starters Illegals dont get welfare

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                  yessssss. For starters Illegals dont get welfare
                  Yes they do.. You motha****as need to quit lying. Your buck tooth mammy came over here and **** you out and now she's got government funds until you hit 18. She'll live on that until she's in her 60's with the 50 kids she had. Claim asylum collect welfare until your asylum claim is adjudicated. Another way is how you illegals brag getting fake iden******.

Comment

More like a paid white liberal

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                      Yeah I read that crap and that still don't change you whining about this when blacks routinely attack white people.

You're obviously very biased.

Comment

Working...
                      X