Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why at 35 with under 40 fights are yall saying GGG is getting old?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why at 35 with under 40 fights are yall saying GGG is getting old?

Yet even now still want a 40 year old Mayweather to fight GGG??? is Mayweather the only fighter who doesnt age?

Well aggressive fighters like Golovkin tend to age quicker due to their style.

I don't care he is still going to bust Cinnabon up.

Comment

He has 400 amateur fights.

AND HIS AGE, STUPID, HIS AGE. IT DOESN'T MATTER THAT HE WASN'T EVER KNOCKED DOWN OR BEEN IN TOO MUCH WARS. AT 35 YEARS OLD YOUR HORMONES AND SPEED ARE DECREASED. YOU DONT HAVE THE SAME ENERGY ETC. MOST ATHLETES FROM ALL SPORTS, RETIRE AT AGE 35. STUPID.

Oh and he is VADA tested.

Comment

Told you Larry...

But when when I made these threads before you questioned or criticized them... not sure if you were being sarcastic. But never doubt the powers of a Troll Cop!

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
          He has 400 amateur fights.

AND HIS AGE, STUPID, HIS AGE. IT DOESN'T MATTER THAT HE WASN'T EVER KNOCKED DOWN OR BEEN IN TOO MUCH WARS. AT 35 YEARS OLD YOUR HORMONES AND SPEED ARE DECREASED. YOU DONT HAVE THE SAME ENERGY ETC. MOST ATHLETES FROM ALL SPORTS, RETIRE AT AGE 35. STUPID.

Oh and he is VADA tested.
          why did you not say this about Mayweather?

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
            Told you Larry...

But when when I made these threads before you questioned or criticized them... not sure if you were being sarcastic. But never doubt the powers of a Troll Cop!
            I was trolling hard..**** GGG and his joke of a fanbase..they are ****ing pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
              Yet even now still want a 40 year old Mayweather to fight GGG??? is Mayweather the only fighter who doesnt age?
              We want Floyd to do what fighters like Duran, PAC and rjj did. Some want Floyd to lose and some want Floyd to be the best ever. He's had 400 amateur fights. Yes Floyd is old as well so will get more credit than he would if he was 35
              So sometimes you gotta do things that are hard
              Last edited by hugh grant; 05-15-2017, 07:41 PM.

Comment

Cuz historically fighters got fresh by dates like we all do. And most fighters in the history of boxing have been shot or a shadow of their peak form by this age.

Even the best fighters aren't at their best post 35 usually. Anyone who tries to tell me that Floyd wasn't better pre-35 than post-35 DKSAB in my eyes as a guy who followed Floyd from 1993 to all this Conor talk that's going on as we speak. Its a super rare thing when it does happen. Sports & boxing specifically are a young mans game. Its just how human bodies tend to work.

Comment

I was trolling hard..**** GGG and his joke of a fanbase..they are ****ing pathetic
                  Nah, what's pathetic is when cowards troll racism to offend online posting in general when they lose arguments or feel the necessity to portray contrast with color. There's nothing anyone can do to rid of that so you're better off trolling back. Trust me

Comment

why did you not say this about Mayweather?
                    Because Mayweather was never VADA tested and at 38 years old he looked like he was in his 20's. He was on many juices.

Comment

Working...
                    X