Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After seeing Luis Ortiz vs. Malik Scott...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After seeing Luis Ortiz vs. Malik Scott...

... it made me realise that Deontay Wilder and his team probably weren't in on the Malik Scott "dive". I think Scott is just so weak-minded that he psyched himself out and decided to stay down first time he got him. Thing was he didn't actually get hit but went over anyway. Do people still say that right hand landed? I don't understand why he didn't get any kind of punishment.

Originally posted by Scholar View Post
    ... it made me realise that Deontay Wilder and his team probably weren't in on the Malik Scott "dive". I think Scott is just so weak-minded that he psyched himself out and decided to stay down first time he got him. Thing was he didn't actually get hit but went over anyway. Do people still say that right hand landed? I don't understand why he didn't get any kind of punishment.

As far as I'm concerned he's a running *****. Floyd boxes it out when he's backing up but Scott doesn't throw punches. It would come as no surprise if he threw the fight himself.

Comment

He has the wrong mentality for boxing its a shame as he's pretty frickin' skilled and has very good coordination and athletic qualities for a big man.
      Waste of talent really. Guys always looking for a way out when things aren't going his way. The HW Victor Ortiz

Unbelievable how the guy still goes on about being unable to get big fights

Comment

They're probably paying him the big bucks to stay as a gatekeeper punching bag for the new talents.

Comment

Originally posted by Scholar View Post

Using your logic.

That trash in your avi had PLENTY fighters take dives...if not that....the ref jumped in to stop the fight for no reason.

Comment

I still remember the camera cutting to Steve Dunce on boxnation and him squirming in his chair trying to justify that dive.

' i can tell you folks, i know it looked like a dive, but it definitely landed'

It was a dive, pure and simple...Wilder and Malik are known to be close friends. It's clear that whether or not there was an arrangement between the two camps... that Scott took a dive.

Comment

Just look at the chisora fight.

Comment

He should heart for his level in the Ortiz fight, remember how he was beating Chisora then he just quit out of nowhere

Comment

Scott carries Wilder's belt to the ring for him now, they're friends who pulled a fast one so both got paid, neither got hurt and it worked because they knew Wilder's fans would fall for it and Scott wouldn't lose any fans from taking a dive because he doesn't have any.

Comment

Originally posted by kigali View Post
                    using your logic.

That trash in your avi had plenty fighters take dives...if not that....the ref jumped in to stop the fight for no reason.
                    ''ooouuu!!!''

Comment

Working...
                    X