Bradley Saying Danny Garcia Is A Cherry Picker Who Gets A Pass

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
    Danny would whoop that black midget!
    Bradley and Garcia are practically the same height/size you idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
      Well, if Danny fights Thurman after this year fight, i think no one can say he is cherry picking.
      This is one of the MANY things that's wrong with boxing fans. One "good" move and they develop amnesia. So, we should forget the FACT that he has cherry picked hardcore?
      Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      False.

PBC forcing that fight doesn't excuse/erase Danny's preference and history of cherry picking.
      Exactly this.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        This is one of the MANY things that's wrong with boxing fans. One "good" move and they develop amnesia. So, we should forget the FACT that he has cherry picked hardcore?

Exactly this.
        Of course Danny last two years or so have been terrible, but what's the only thing he can do about it?, fight a good fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
          Of course Danny last two years or so have been terrible, but what's the only thing he can do about it?, fight a good fighter.
          I think I misinterpreted your message. I thought you were insinuating that we should just dismiss his previous cherry picks. Sorry.

Comment

GGG beats slick boxers that if GGG wasn't in the division, they could possibly run the division. GGG gets rid of everyone.

Danny has trouble with slick and busy styles with movement. What style has GGG not beaten?

Comment

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
              Danny would whoop that black midget!
              MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!! Bradley whoops the dog schit out of lil cherry pick. Garcia's nose would be broken by round 2 from all the jabs he would be eating like cherries.

Comment

Oh yea, Traveled to England for his first belt, Went to Canada to unify, then unified again, then fought Pac, got his brains smashed in, but went toe-to-toe anyway with a slugger who's only way to win is to outslug you, then Marquez after he killed Pac, then Pac again, then whooping a future title holder then Pac again... cherry picker confirmed.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Go look at some more resumes brother. Most cats don't even got 2 wins that actually matter or the names that were past it lol. Garcia has an excellent overall resume its just lately that its gone into the ****ter.

I mean its easy to look at x guys resume & **** on it, but look around a lil bit before you speak & you might think twice about saying anything in some cases when a guy has a solid or better resume.
                  Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  Ok Lucas fan lol. Out of the 10 names on my sig pfp, tell me which of them have better resumes than Danny please
                  Let me preface this by saying I'm not questioning his ability in any of this, I think he is a good fighter. Just giving my opinion on his resume and why I think it's overrated.

First off, is it an insult to call me a Lucas fan? Does that disqualify me from speaking about boxing? I don't hate Danny for beating Lucas, go a look back on my posts, I've never made like Lucas was an ATG (even when he was at his most hyped) and I never trashed Danny after he beat him. This is just a topic that has always bothered me, he constantly fights guys with names and when people list his resume people see these names but they don't take into account when he fought them.

To Eff Panda: I know there's not many people with great resumes these days so I get your point to comparing it before I criticize and his is prob better than the average. But I also think a lot of guys take **** for their bad resumes and his is often the most overrated. I think many people judge based on the issue I brought up with him fighting names but not accounting for when he beat them.

To Hanzgruber: On your list, I'd say Gonzalez, Ward, Pacquiao, Alvarez and Frampton have better resumes. Rigo has the better win of the two but nothing else so his is worse. We have to see later this month what happens with Kov. The rest of the guys don't have very strong resumes but a lot of them I would grade close to Dannys.

Let me guess, you're interested in how I stack GGG to Danny. Overall I'd say Danny but I think it's closer than people make it seem (btw I've never complimented GGG's resume). I think the Khan win is better than anything GGG. Lemiuex would be the second best win between them and maybe Lucas third. If you look at everyone else, they are fighting guys on a similar level.

I'll leave with this: look at the guys Danny beat. Do any of them have a big win after he beat them? Imo, the answer is no and I believe it's because he fought them when they were already past it.

Comment

Originally posted by vman075 View Post
                    Let me preface this by saying I'm not questioning his ability in any of this, I think he is a good fighter. Just giving my opinion on his resume and why I think it's overrated.

First off, is it an insult to call me a Lucas fan? Does that disqualify me from speaking about boxing? I don't hate Danny for beating Lucas, go a look back on my posts, I've never made like Lucas was an ATG (even when he was at his most hyped) and I never trashed Danny after he beat him. This is just a topic that has always bothered me, he constantly fights guys with names and when people list his resume people see these names but they don't take into account when he fought them.

To Eff Panda: I know there's not many people with great resumes these days so I get your point to comparing it before I criticize and his is prob better than the average. But I also think a lot of guys take **** for their bad resumes and his is often the most overrated. I think many people judge based on the issue I brought up with him fighting names but not accounting for when he beat them.

To Hanzgruber: On your list, I'd say Gonzalez, Ward, Pacquiao, Alvarez and Frampton have better resumes. Rigo has the better win of the two but nothing else so his is worse. We have to see later this month what happens with Kov. The rest of the guys don't have very strong resumes but a lot of them I would grade close to Dannys.

Let me guess, you're interested in how I stack GGG to Danny. Overall I'd say Danny but I think it's closer than people make it seem (btw I've never complimented GGG's resume). I think the Khan win is better than anything GGG. Lemiuex would be the second best win between them and maybe Lucas third. If you look at everyone else, they are fighting guys on a similar level.

I'll leave with this: look at the guys Danny beat. Do any of them have a big win after he beat them? Imo, the answer is no and I believe it's because he fought them when they were already past it.
                    Canelo and frampton do not have better resumes at all

Comment

Working...
                    X