X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
    Link?

There was that interview in Russian where he made comments but I don't remember any slur towards Sillakh.

http://******.craveonline.com/news/1...s-not-a-racist

Asterix is r1ngtv
    Last edited by dan_cov; 05-21-2015, 04:36 AM.

Comment

He's from Russia, he's obviously not racist!

Comment

man fuk that dude he aint shyt,

koevlev gets his ass a grade a ass whooping if he steps near adonis or ward

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          Strangely I recall him calling Sillakh a Negro and various other racial slurs. I like the guy as a fighter but just because he has a black trainer doesn't excuse the fact he is quite clearly a racist pig[/B] who constantly gets excused because his English isn't great.
          Calling a black person in europe negro is not racist, negro means black in spanish and blanco means white.

And you are calling kovalev a racist PIG, the word pig is often used as a racial slur against white(blancos). Are you a racist?
          It's that like saying floyd,broner and b-hop are quite clearly racist monkeys?

Comment

Originally posted by have_not View Post
            Calling a black person in europe negro is not racist, negro means black in spanish and blanco means white.

And you are calling kovalev a racist PIG, the word pig is often used as a racial slur against white(blancos). Are you a racist?
            If this the case then the world may have a problem with racism...

In Spanish a black person would normally be called a "negro". Contrary to American (US) belief, that has absolutely nothing to do with the dark past that American history is known for but more so as a term that specifically describes an individual's pigmentation with zero negative reference.

Comment

Originally posted by lightsout15 View Post
              He's from Russia, he's obviously not racist!

Comment

I don't give nobody a pass when they call a black person a monkey or ******.

To hell with him and anyone that agrees or defends him.
                Last edited by V.WEBB; 05-21-2015, 07:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
                  I don't give nobody a pass when call a black person a monkey or ******.

To hell with him and anyone that agrees or defends him.
                  How are you so absolutely certain that it was meant as a racial slur?

Comment

Originally posted by have_not View Post

Misinformation. Lies. Propaganda. I've been all over Europe & "Negro" is a Spanish word and may even be used in Portugal so they get a pass. So how is it not racist in Europe? I didn't know Spanish was the dominant language... Any where else and it's racist, there's no excuses. Come to the British Isles and say Negro outside of history lesson and you'll make a racist blush. You haven't got a clue.

Floyd and B Hop have been racist but Broner hasn't f**k sake he's the CAN man dammit. Post a link where Broner has been racist. ANYBODY can get it, AFRICANS, JAMAICANS, MEXICANS.

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
                      Misinformation. Lies. Propaganda. I've been all over Europe & "Negro" is a Spanish word and may even be used in Portugal so they get a pass. So how is it not racist in Europe? I didn't know Spanish was the dominant language... Any where else and it's racist, there's no excuses. Come to the British Isles and say Negro outside of history lesson and you'll make a racist blush. You haven't got a clue.

Floyd and B Hop have been racist but Broner hasn't f**k sake he's the CAN man dammit. Post a link where Broner has been racist. ANYBODY can get it, AFRICANS, JAMAICANS, MEXICANS.

Good post. That Broner catchphrase was hilarious though.

Comment

Working...
                      X