Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Lara Be Allowed to Get the Decision Against Alvarez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Especially if the fight is in certain states. The judges will count a point for Lara as a point for Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      Especially if the fight is in certain states. The judges will count a point for Lara as a point for Canelo
      it'll be in Vegas. what do you think

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
        how do you picture this happening

Alvarez has good defense. Lara doesn't turn up his offense unless you're pressuring, something Alvarez doesn't do

Angulo's no defense azz came forward all night
        Yup, Lara usually doesn't fight at a high intensity, high work rate. If the judges have an off night, Lara can fall victim to bad scoring.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
          it'll be in Vegas. what do you think
          I responded in the other post.

Comment

Yup, Lara usually doesn't fight at a high intensity, high work rate. If the judges have an off night, Lara can fall victim to bad scoring.
            Or Alvarez can beat him legitimately with the judging scoring the fight fair and square...! didn't Lara was invincible. Didn't he get dropped by Angulo twice?..oh and HAIL HYDRA!!!!!

Comment

I would say it depends on the judges that night. I mean there has been some terrible scorecards in Vegas lately. I only had Canelo beating Trout by 1 point those judges were way off in Texas. What about that judge that had Canelo 114 to 114 against Mayweather what a joke that was. That same judge had Bradley beating Pac that judge needs to be investigated . These judges should be suspended without out pay this s**t is ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
                I would say it depends on the judges that night. I mean there has been some terrible scorecards in Vegas lately. I only had Canelo beating Trout by 1 point those judges were way off in Texas. What about that judge that had Canelo 114 to 114 against Mayweather what a joke that was. That same judge had Bradley beating Pac that judge needs to be investigated . These judges should be suspended without out pay this s**t is ridiculous.
                this goes to show just how much pull Alvarez has over judges

He was able to get a draw from one despite getting schooled by Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
                  Or Alvarez can beat him legitimately with the judging scoring the fight fair and square...! didn't Lara was invincible. Didn't he get dropped by Angulo twice?..oh and HAIL HYDRA!!!!!
                  Not saying that Lara is invincible but I do remember seeing the Canelo vs Trout fight. The scores were off and the open system got Trout to fight a style that he wouldn't otherwise have to do. So it definitely favored Canelo.

Comment

Not saying that Lara is invincible but I do remember seeing the Canelo vs Trout fight. The scores were off and the open system got Trout to fight a style that he wouldn't otherwise have to do. So it definitely favored Canelo.

Well if he would have won the first four round before the first open score was read, he wouldn't have been in a position...wait one second please HAIL HYDRA!!!!....ok so he wouldn't have been place in a position to fight out of character because he was behind.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
                      Lara was dropped by Angulo twice, Alvarez has nothing to worry about

Oh and

hail hydra!!!!!
                      always reserved 1% of an upset moment...

Comment

Working...
                      X