Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury on Prices defeat lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Price losing doesn't erase the fact Fury ducked him and a big pay day.

Comment

he's not from crete
      Thanks for pointing out the origin of the name.

Comment

It's gonna be interesting when the ultimate fighting supremacy loses

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
          Price losing doesn't erase the fact Fury ducked him and a big pay day.
          Fury>>>>Price

Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by #YOLO View Post
            Fury>>>>Price

Deal with it.
            REally? Thomson may be the best heavyweight out there not named Klitschko and who has Fury fought...who is even close to being comprable? a blown up cruiser weight who put him on his ass? I don't have a dog in this fight, as I can't stand either Price of Fury but jackasses have to be dealt with!

Comment

Originally posted by Humean View Post
              Thanks for pointing out the origin of the name.
              he is pointing out that is is spelled cretin

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                REally? Thomson may be the best heavyweight out there not named Klitschko and who has Fury fought...who is even close to being comprable? a blown up cruiser weight who put him on his ass? I don't have a dog in this fight, as I can't stand either Price of Fury but jackasses have to be dealt with!
                thompson still has never beaten a top 10 heavyweight in his entire career. maybe price just sucks and lost to a slow old man with no power? rhetorical. answer is yes.

Comment

[QUOTE=billeau2;13536823]REally? Thomson may be the best heavyweight out there not named Klitschko and who has Fury fought...who is even close to being comprable? a blown up cruiser weight who put him on his ass? I don't have a dog in this fight, as I can't stand either Price of Fury but jackasses have to be dealt with!
                  You'll be singing a different the when Fury deals with Thompson and takes him to the cleaners.

Comment

Working...
                  X