Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Floyd Mayweather have the courage to fight Saul Alvarez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

canelo has'nt done **** for floyd to fear him ...

this is premature

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      No. If Trout beat Canelo, then Floyd would more likely be willing to fight him.

After Tszyu beat Mitchell, Floyd was willing to fight Mitchell.
      After Baldomir beat Judah, Floyd was willing to fight Judah.
      After Pacquiao beat Cotto, Floyd was willing to fight Cotto.
      After Pacquiao beat everyone, Floyd was not willing to fight Pacquiao.

Comment

now floyds ducking canelo? flloyd would whoop this ginger, but doesnt wanna be demanded to do crap for this fool
        Last edited by WarMaidana; 02-27-2013, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
          Basically.

I'm not a Floyd fan, but he's in the drivers seat and he doesn't need to commit to anyone, especially a secondary fight. They give him an ultimatum? Who thought THAT was a good idea?
          truth bro... im not big floyd fan either im overly critical of him, but who is canelo really? thinks he can offer ultimatiums? I hope floyd never gives this guy the time of day again

Comment

lmao this site is full of unreasonable idiots.......who are infatuated with FMW

give it up some guy even had the audacity to say he ducked mosley wtf

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Despite turning down the guarantee, I still fully expect Mayweather to fight Alvarez this year. Maybe not September, but sometime this year.

Comment

Canelo is the biggest risk out there. NO he will not fight Canelo. He is a money fighter. He wont risk a loss. He still has a fight with Pacquiao he can fight if Pacquiao can comeback and look good in any fights with JMM , Bradley , Rios or whoever. And it will still be the biggest dollar amount that can be made for Floyd for a single fight.
                Last edited by _Gatti_; 02-27-2013, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                  Do you think Saul Alvarez vs. Floyd Mayweather will ever happen?

I don't think so.

Canelo is a young fighter, unlike the faded old guys like Mosley that Floyd ducked when they were still good and fought when they were old and faded. And Canelo isn't a smaller man like Hatton, Marquez and Guerrero. And he has a good head on his shoulders, unlike Ortiz, so Floyd won't be able to sucker-punch him.

Floyd will never fight Canelo.
                  Floyd learned his lesson! He thought Cotto was done after Pac TKO Cotto. So when he fought Cotto & get hurt himself, He dump HBO so he can escape Pac & JMM.

Now with SHOwtime he thought He can get away with another Cherry picks after another! Thanks to Canelo for taking a firm stance to Lock a Floyd fight! Now we knew what color of Panty Floyd's wearing!! It's pusssy Pink Panty!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
                    truth bro... im not big floyd fan either im overly critical of him, but who is canelo really? thinks he can offer ultimatiums? I hope floyd never gives this guy the time of day again
                    Canelo is the biggest Threat among his Cherry picks! Floyd want Guerrero, Alexander, Khan!

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                      Basically.

I'm not a Floyd fan, but he's in the drivers seat and he doesn't need to commit to anyone, especially a secondary fight. They give him an ultimatum? Who thought THAT was a good idea?
                      It was a good idea if the goal was to create artificial drama between them, to set up a later fight.

Floyd loves the WWE style set-up drama~

Comment

Working...
                      X